Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

3 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Page 302. 🥲

390 for more Midlands sports news too if I recall correctly. 1st thing I used to do when I got home from school. I can't remember what I had for tea 2 nights ago but can recall that. Mad how my mush works.

Leaving it a bit fine. Juve probably holding it up to try and get a better deal their side. Assuming we are ‘screwed’ if we fail to get it done today? Unless there are rules about announcing it before 1st July or something? Whats the transfer window situation in Italy? 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Juve probably need this deal as much as we do. It’ll get announced today but it’s probably taking a bit more time as it involves 3 players instead of 1. Juve are probably shitting it that we sell them Dougie, then decide not to bother signing those other players so everything has to be done at the same time.

4 minutes ago, RichW said:

I’d imagine the deal is already done and the clubs are just working on the social media stuff. Plus there is probably work permits to sort out. 

Barrenechea will certainly need to have a work permit but fortunately SIJ won’t need one. 

Im confident it’s all done and signed up in time for the July deadline (which both clubs need) and will be officially announced early this week. 

22 hours ago, LondonLax said:

It might have been the case that Juventus moved too quickly for rival clubs. It’s still very very early in the window, hardly any players have moved yet.

Ordinarily we would have told Juventus to back off and waited for a bidding war to start up in July/August but this summer we sold him for the first offer that came in because of our money issues. 

Juventus also has one of the brightest young managers in world football who also happens to be Brazilian plus his girlfriend is Swiss which is close to Turim

47 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Juventus also has one of the brightest young managers in world football who also happens to be Brazilian plus his girlfriend is Swiss which is close to Turim

I am still of the belief that Dougie and Alisha want to settle closer to her home town (4 hour drive and less in a private jet from Turin) - he gets CL football and work with a manager full of promise. She becomes the face of their women’s team. No other club was coming in. Plus, his agent is Kia Joorabchian, if he wanted to find more clubs he absolutely could of. There’s nothing wrong with wanting change and I wish them both well and more success. 

• Like 3

Â