Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Presumably Enzo Barrenechea isn't worth as much as McKennie, so if he replaces McKennie in the deal are they going to give us some more money, or include another player in the deal to make up the difference ❔

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nigel said:

This deal is becoming ridiculous!I

It certainly risks going down in history as one of the most irritating, strung out deals ever. If McKennie was some big shot massive star I could understand it. But to be brutally honest, he isn't.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Presumably Enzo Barrenechea isn't worth as much as McKennie, so if he replaces McKennie in the deal are they going to give us some more money, or include another player in the deal to make up the difference ❔

Depends on whether Barrenechea also has only one year left on his contract like McKennie.

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

It certainly risks going down in history as one of the most irritating, strung out deals ever. If McKennie was some big shot massive star I could understand it. But to be brutally honest, he isn't.

He was all ready to join us... until he checked out his thread on VillaTalk and thought better of it.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

He was your key player. I would never have sold him. 

Edited by jigen

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

We asked for Soule, they said no.

I wouldn't be surprised if the negotiations went a bit like this:

Juve: we want Doug

Villa: that will be £60m, thanks

Juve: how about a chubby American and some change?

Villa: no thanks

Juve: the chubby American and a Chelsea youth product?

Villa: youth product you say? Add Soule and you've got a deal?

Juve: quick, tell Di Marzio that Villa want McKennie, they won't back out then

Villa: we notice you've been promoting we want McKennie. Yes, Unai Emery can make wine from water, but he can't make caviar from a cheeseburger!

Juve: £20m, McKennie and Iling Jr...

Villa: come back to us when you are serious. Just so you know, Monchi here knows the names of your children... and those of their unborn children.

Juve: ok, ok! £30m, Iling Jr and there is this guy that has posters of Emi Martinez on his wall.

Villa: see, that was easy enough. And we'll be back in July for Soule.

Edited by Tubby

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â