Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

29 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Wonder if the swap element of this deal is to help screw Man City out of as much of the rumoured 20% sell on as possible for PSR.

I'm not sure that would work if we're structuring the deal in a way to claim we sold him for 60 then bought their two for 20 each for PSR purposes. 

We can't then on the other hand say...we didn't sell him for 60m, we sold him for 20m, here's your 4m City.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I'm not sure that would work if we're structuring the deal in a way to claim we sold him for 60 then bought their two for 20 each for PSR purposes. 

We can't then on the other hand say...we didn't sell him for 60m, we sold him for 20m, here's your 4m City.

Well that's Nas's bromance with Sheikh Mansour over then. Nas was all set to move into a spare room at the Sheikh's house as well.

45 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Wonder if the swap element of this deal is to help screw Man City out of as much of the rumoured 20% sell on as possible for PSR.

I assumed the "swap" element of his deal won't actually be a swap

They will give us £60m and we will give them £25m for McKennie and £20m for IJ or some different numbers 

That's how the PSR box gets ticked for both clubs 

55 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

OK then, that worked 😘

So applying this logic, why are so many of our fans turning their noses up at Weston McKennie, who played in 34 of Juventus' 38 games last season?

I will continue my point. Juve won 9 league titles in a row before 2020 then McKennie joined and they haven't won one since. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Pretty sure he had a red card under Unai

Was it two yellows in an ECL game?

Actually, not sure… can only recall him being suspended after accumulating too many yellows.

Edited by Jas10

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Was it two yellows in an ECL game?

Actually, not sure… can only recall him being suspended after accumulating too many yellows.

Brentford but it got reversed 

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

I will continue my point. Juve won 9 league titles in a row before 2020 then McKennie joined and they haven't won one since. 

That Harry Kane must be shit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All these videos are making me emotional about it now when I've been trying to stay pragmatic 🙄

Screw you @Jas10!

We will never see this again…

spacer.png

😭😭😭

ok I’m done…

for now…

I wonder if Barca will try and hijack the deal with a swop proposal of their own … Probs too far down the line. But feels like we’re getting a slightly raw deal when they’ve got Yıldız, Soule, Huijsen - let’s hope Monchi has struck gold and it doesn’t backfire on Emery. 

I hope he settles and does really well for Juve and doesn’t join spurs in 12 months time 😢

Â