Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Can't see him leaving Lehmann having just getting back with her. Unless she is moving too. The pair seem inseparable.

Turin isn’t far from the Switzerland so you never know.

• Like 1

Just now, duke313 said:

Turin isn’t far from the Switzerland so you never know.

She lives here though?

Just realised who that McKennie is. He's crap, done nothing for Juv and wanted back to America, but couldn't fine a team that wnated him. 🤬

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, d821mc said:

What because someone has a different opinion to you. You can go and read all my Villa opinions on Twitter. Football in general. Betting. Where people actually back up their opinions with real hard money. Then come back to me and ask if I am a Villa fan. 

I couldn't give a flying f*** what you post on twatter tbh or your gambling addiction, your post was utter shit just like the one above. Gambling guru 😂 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, striker said:

If he does leave then that should say all you need to know.

What, that Villa would have him valued at around £60m (with just two years left on his contract) and that a club like Juventus are the ones willing to meet that valuation?

Yeah that really backs up your assertion that he’s not particularly up to it. Solid reasoning.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

His value might be at his peak, but the reported terms are nowhere near his peak value. McKennie is reportedly valued around €20m, Iling around €15m so plus €20m its around £46-47m... for a player worth at least £60m and probably much more if we weren't forced sellers. 

For comparison Liverpool sold Coutinho for £140m including add ons, still the 3rd most expensive transfer of all time... Barca panicked and paid twice his value because they lost Neymar against their will and were expecting Xavi and Iniesta to retire soon, it was an absurd and an a deal impossible to reject for Liverpool. £45m for Luiz is also an absurd fee but unfortunately for the opposite reasons, the comparison unfortunately is just not there.

I'm fairly certain Luiz is valued at €60m+ and that's what Juve will be paying for him in this deal.

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

She lives here though?

Just realised who that McKennie is. He's crap, done nothing for Juv and wanted back to America, but couldn't fine a team that wnated him. 🤬

His turnaround at Juve last season was so impressive that Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport ranked him as the club's best player of the season so far at the start of the year.

""I can think of no more improbable story than the American midfielder transforming himself into a crucial player for this team."

Aston Villa transfer target is self-confessed 'Joker in the pack' having improbable last laugh - Birmingham Live (birminghammail.co.uk)

Yes "crap" 🙄

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

He's been a mainstay since promotion. He was the King of Villa Park in 2023.

Of course many fans are going to have concerns.  It doesn't make them 'negative'.

Selling a guy who is a key player and has been a key player in our journey over the last couple of years, for less than what the majority of us think he is worth, to a club that seemingly can't afford him so are horse dealing with 2 players 1 of which the majority of us don't rate, all so that we can tick a box for the stupid **** rules in football that mean our billionaires can't spend their own money

I'm negative about this...struggling to see what's to like about it

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

All smokes and mirrors it will be swaps for McKennie and SIj with our Mr Versatile Calum Chambers.

Deal. No take backs!

16 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

She lives here though?

For now, maybe she’s looking to move home?

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Where have I ever said that look at my posts i am as hacked off with these bullshit rules causing this to happen as anyone, while the sky 6 spend without recourse.

The massive bed wetting by some and over reacting to this deal is what's annoyed me. The club will have known this was coming. Of all the available options to sell Luiz this is the one that's been taken. That can only mean Emery wants these 2 players.

I see people bitching and whining ans writing off these 2 players before they have even signed based on **** all evidence to do so.

How about move on from Luiz and look forward positively to what Emery can get out of these 2 and Barkley

It's **** embarrassing on here. Bunch of children.

What deal and who's reporting it, is it a twatter story? 

Â