Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

10 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I'd flog Diaby off to Saudi over selling Douglas Luiz if we're that desperate. 

Add Chambers, Digne and Carlos to the list. Simple.

5 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

I'd flog Diaby off to Saudi over selling Douglas Luiz if we're that desperate. 

No chance, he will be an important player for us.

Posted (edited)

Been loads of these sorts of posts. But this is my favourite.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Why are people so obssessed with selling Luiz, get it into your head gullable sucker bonces that we don't have to sell him 

:crylaugh:

Edited by Tomaszk

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Melo 😂Was once a decent player when at gremio 

If you can't afford it, just go away you cheap cheating cocks. Why should we just bend over and be ****?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

If you can't afford it, just go away you cheap cheating cocks. Why should we just bend over and be ****?

Yes they can **** off.

42 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Then they can **** off. We don’t want their shite castoffs. Offer £80m or £40m + Chiesa or get out.

Sounds like they are just messing us around. If Monchi is as good as made out he’d go and speak to a more serious club who can actually pay us what we want.

7 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

If Monchi is as good as made out he’d go and speak to a more serious club who can actually pay us what we want.

I suspect we want £0 and not to sell DL and Monchi doesn’t need to go and speak to anyone 

1 minute ago, Frodo said:

Wonder if all this is just well placed rumours to flush Arsnal out 🤔

Errrrrr no chance,  arsenal won't be buying any of our players,  they haven't got the money and wouldn't spend it if they had.

The last 1st team player we sold broke transfer records.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Sounds like they want their cake and eat it.

This alleged deal, is not appealing to me.

Edited by TRO

Would prefer to keep him — but if we are still going to sell, I’d much rather draw up some interest from the Saudi league, f*** off Juventus and Arsenal, and sell him for a massive fee to the Saudi’s. 

If he goes then **** it, he’s been great for us and I love him, but if it means we can bring in top quality players elsewhere then it’s worth it.

I'm quite confident Tielemans will replace him and we won’t have much of a drop off. 

2 hours ago, Osirus said:

If he goes then **** it, he’s been great for us and I love him, but if it means we can bring in top quality players elsewhere then it’s worth it.

I'm quite confident Tielemans will replace him and we won’t have much of a drop off. 

How many games did Luiz play last season?  What was the longest run of game that Tielemans played without getting injured?  That will give you the answer about how big the drop off would be.

• Like 2

Â