Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Luiz has always made the most sense of those likely to go this summer. 

I’m not particularly happy with McKennie but I also don’t think he’s as bad as his time at Leeds. 

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Look at the state of those shorts, did Lerner sacked off our laundry department back then?

Was the time he was assets stripping the club. He sold Debbie the laundry lady, and replaced her with Becky. Tragic move from the club. Creases everywhere 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Look at the state of those shorts, did Lerner sacked off our laundry department back then?

they didn't need a laundry dep't with his activity......those were the same shorts he had during his stay with us.

Back to Dougie......until we are sure, of the real intentions, file this as BS

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

No offence, but you seem to suggest we will sell him nearly every window, are you on commission or something?

200.gif?cid=790b7611n6gsytib56onjcyah4xj

Superb!

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, OhioVilla said:

McKinnie +£30m would seem like a good value to me, but I'm super biased as an American.

There is no way Mcflurry is worth £30m. I'd rather have that Bentancur. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

Surely the club would not post this just 15 mins ago if he was leaving?

They had Grealish in the kit ads before he was sold. Wouldn’t take any stock into what marketing puts out. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

They had Grealish in the kit ads before he was sold. Wouldn’t take any stock into what marketing puts out. 

fair point

23 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Luiz has always made the most sense of those likely to go this summer. 

I’m not particularly happy with McKennie but I also don’t think he’s as bad as his time at Leeds. 

McKennie isnt that bad but but he is also a different type of player than Luiz. If we are interested in McKennie its a big If it would be the same position we allegedly want Gallagher for

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

From what I gather, juventus are the ones pushing and there isn't any suggestion we are open to selling. I can go all out to try and get Angelina Jolie, but the chance of me succeeding is zero!

5 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Dougie to follow Leon in signing a new deal 👍

• Like 2

Sure he is looking at the exit😝

It's not "the club". It's a marketing person who knows as much as you and I. 

1 hour ago, BOF said:

We got rid of Grealish and now look at us. Do I want to lose him? Absolutely not. Is he easier to replace than Martinez or Watkins? Yes. Easier than Grealish? Yes. If he's open to a move then he can have one. If we get representative money for him then, with Monchi's knowledge of the market, we will be in a much better place to do the business our Champions League campaign needs. Again, it's not ideal, but it's the lesser of several evils.

Respectfully I disagree, esp with the numbers quoted. 

Take away Martinez and Douglas Luiz and we're far closer to a mid table > lower than top 4 contenders, even with Ollie's goals. 

I wouldn't want to lose Watkins either, BTW. But on the back of a season he'll do well to repeat, if any club offered north of £100 mill I'd bite. 

We'd miss his endevour, no doubt. But with attacking options like Diaby, Bailey, Duran and Buendia to return there's already enough there to work with. We could bring in another CF to compliment that (either an experienced well-priced Gerard Moreno-type or a player with more explosive pace than Ollie) and we'd be well set. 

But the engine room controls everything.  Mess around with that at your peril. Kamara and Luiz as a duo powered us to top 4. Being without Kamara until Oct/Nov at the earliest will be tough enough to compensate for as it is. 

• Like 3

Hypothetically, if this deal were to happen, do you think Unai may see Tielemans as first choice in that position with Barkley acting as the rotation option? Luiz did drop off last season whereas Tielemans went from strength to strength. That would leave Kamara as first choice in the destroyer role and he'd rotate with McKennie.

Felt a bit sick typing this.

Â