Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

We got rid of Grealish and now look at us. Do I want to lose him? Absolutely not. Is he easier to replace than Martinez or Watkins? Yes. Easier than Grealish? Yes. If he's open to a move then he can have one. If we get representative money for him then, with Monchi's knowledge of the market, we will be in a much better place to do the business our Champions League campaign needs. Again, it's not ideal, but it's the lesser of several evils.

We get a good fee for him then I’m happy. 

swap deal that includes one of their perennial cast offs, then I’m not so happy 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We get a good fee for him then I’m happy. 

swap deal that includes one of their perennial cast offs, then I’m not so happy 

I'm confident we're not that **** stupid.

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

No offence, but you seem to suggest we will sell him nearly every window, are you on commission or something?

200.gif?cid=790b7611n6gsytib56onjcyah4xj

Fabrizio Delphino

• Like 2

We are not letting our starter go without a replacement in a CL season. So if he goes, so be it. I hope he doesn't, but we will have a solid replacement incoming. 

1 minute ago, OhioVilla said:

McKinnie +£30m would seem like a good value to me, but I'm super biased as an American.

Mckennie only has one year left on his contract and has been linked with moves away for around €15m, I’d say McKennie +£30m is massively undervalued.. I hope we get upwards of £60m for him at least

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Juve is such a good brand, but they don't have the money for the transfer fee. Look at their last three years:

2021/2: €141m spent / €64m from sales

2022/3: €122m spent / €111m from sales

2023/4: €95m spent / €60m from sales

Even with only 18 months left on his contract, you have to expect Dougie to cost over €50m. Don't think Juve have that sort of money for one player this season. Is this why McKennie has been linked in p/x?

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache

I don't know if Dougie wants to leave, but I would be surprised on his timing, after securing Champions League football.

on the other hand ,he has given us, good service, and may want a new challenge......can't fault him for that.

I can see both sides of this....but the success of such a move, is who comes in, to replace him?....or do we feel, we already have that, and the funds will be deployed to a type of player, we haven't got, which would possibly strengthen us.

Sometimes, we have to make one step back, to make two steps forward, as with Grealish.

We just have to trust the guys, who are driving us forward.

Boring already, Luiz is going nowhere, especially not to Juventus. Old lady has no money for the fee or for the salary.

Dendoncker, Carlos or Duran maybe.

whatever happens we have to trust Emery, Monchi and the process

sure they won't get everything right but i'll keep my faith in that they know what they are doing

21 minutes ago, OhioVilla said:

McKinnie +£30m would seem like a good value to me, but I'm super biased as an American.

That deal would see McKinnie valued at somewhere between £35-40m.....

Super delusional sounds more appropriate.

No offence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â