Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

23 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

?

194 followers😂😂. He has also posted contradictory tweets back to back, with one starting the deal will go ahead regardless of McKennie and the other that you linked above.

Edited by Made In Aston

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Our position is fair - it’s on Juve and they shouldn’t be fobbing Weston on pay either. 

Maybe they could chuck in Soule instead 😉 

Soule + Iling Junior + 10m, i'd take that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, striker said:

Why are you surprised. Luiz may be viewed as a top player here but most other clubs don't hence the proposed iffy deal with Juve.

It wasn’t that long ago Arsenal wanted him. 

5 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

194 followers😂😂. He has also posted contradictory tweets back to back, with one starting the deal will go ahead regardless of McKennie and the other that you linked above.

It’s a news aggregator, the @ journo has 121k followers and appears to have said this on a fan podcast. It’s the equivalent of Tanswell saying it on 1874 and then Villareport tweeting it. I have no idea of the reliability of the journo but I would say it is clear from multiple sources that the deal is stalling.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

-6pts it is.

Which would be reduced to 3 or maybe 2 points on appeal. Almost seems worth it to not sell on the cheap or keep our better players and to be fair while Man City can get no punishment and tie the PL in knots I say f*** um keep Doug sell the dross we don’t want and carry on the charge with some very very expensive additions 

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Same 

Found out he’s a little short for our liking on here - he’s only 6’2 😂

I think I already prefer him to McKennie 😬

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I had to google him 😬

The all want him

They can't have him

If he's good we will take him home with us 

Enzo, Enzo Enzo Barrenechea, Enzo, Enzo Enzo Barrenechea, Enzo, Enzo Enzo Barrenechea, 

Hey Barrenechea 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Juventus and Aston Villa are considering including other counterparts in the Douglas Luiz deal, as revealed this morning.

Instead of Weston McKennie, the two clubs are discussing Dean Huijsen and Enzo Barrenechea.

Samuel Iling-Junior remains in the operation.

• Like 1

Dean Huijsen would be the best bet not sure Enzo could step straight in and take the DMC role until Boubacar Kamara is back. 

Think we need more proven back up in the DMC role and Huijsen could slot in as 4th choice  CB 

Ignoring the transfers that have cost a club in excess of £100m,  but is this going to be the most complex transfer in history? So many different components that, if rumours are to believed, go across two separate sports essentially with the women’s game included as well. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â