Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

20 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Completely his fault the second goal

It was his fault that Ipswich picked up his misplaced pass on the edge of their penalty area and 10 second later it was in the back of our net? Really? More than the pub team defending from Carlos?

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

How is any of this on Onana? 

Part of a DM's responsibility is to tuck in and cover the full back while that full back is attacking.

I'd have to see it again to see where Onana is during that phase, but it's absolutely possible that it was his job to cover Konsa

Agreed. Not saying it was necessarily on Onana but if Konsa, or whoever is right-back, has advanced into attack the DCM or whoever out of the two who is deeper at that point, needs to cover for any counter. That said, Carlos was with Delap on the edge of the box so it really shouldn't have been that difficult to slow him down until help gets back in time. The goal was 100% on Carlos, but the risk may have been lessened if a midfielder had have been slightly deeper.

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Part of a DM's responsibility is to tuck in and cover the full back while that full back is attacking.

I'd have to see it again to see where Onana is during that phase, but it's absolutely possible that it was his job to cover Konsa

He's almost in their box, Tielemans is also pushed up.

SOMEONE has to cover Konsa's space. Especially 2-1 up away from home.

I've noticed Onana has an annoying habit of going where he wants. It won't fit in the Emery system.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â