Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

If cash put in some of these performances at right back he would have been absolutely ripped apart. Konsa experiment at right back has to stop now. Hes useless there. Absolutely abysmal on the second goal 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grobs said:

If cash put in some of these performances at right back he would have been absolutely ripped apart. Konsa experiment at right back has to stop now. Hes useless there. Absolutely abysmal on the second goal 

He was dogshit today but he doesn't want to play there so it's not all his fault.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Really poor going forward today

His best position is CB and he shouldn't be making runs forwards.

Baffling recruitment from the club to bring in Maatsen who doesn't even start for us and not address the glaring hole we have at RB.

Having to play our best CB at RB and Carlos the clown at CB is going to cost us.

Edited by AshVilla

He doesn't have the pace to be an attacking right back. A top class centre back, certainly. But all his faults were badly exposed today.

His attitude after giving the ball away and not immediately rushing back was not good enough and utterly cost us dear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

His best position is CB and he shouldn't be making runs forwards.

Baffling recruitment from the club to bring in Maatsen who doesn't even start for us and not address the glaring hole we have at RB.

Having to play our best CB at RB and Carlos the clown at CB is going to cost us.

How can you simply ignore Maatsen deal was included alongside selling Kellyman for 20mn? The two had to be linked and we just took opportunity to buy our future left back that yes might not create difference immediately..  If there was no PSR worries the transfer window would have looked completely different from day 1.

• Like 1

One failure of the summer transfer window we're again having to play him most weeks at RB.

Their second goal was a CB attempting a defence splitting ball and hitting it straight at their CB. He's then 30 yards out of position.

Embarrassing how easily Carlos just let Delap get on his left foot. We know Konsa is a very difficult CB for strikers to get past and get shots in so in effect that cost us the second goal today.

As the weeks go on this is a non signing that is costing us due to one injury to Cash. Unai had two looks at Ned and clearly decided he isn't quite ready for the level we're playing at so he's been unused in the last month.

Let's try to sort it out in the next two windows, we need Konsa central next to Pau.

I don’t see what others see when it comes to Konsa. I have never really rated him. He’s very sloppy, physically weak, terrible in the air and runs backwards quicker than most people can run forwards! He’s definitely better at centre half than right back but he’s not that good at centre back either. 
I understand that I am massively in the minority here but honestly, I just don’t see what others see. Right centre back and right back are the 2 glaring weaknesses in our team. Sort those positions out and we stop conceding half of our goals.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â