Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

5 hours ago, Leeroy said:

We had 39 separate injuries, Man Yoo were top with 45. Fulham bottom with 22. That is above average. We were 5th in three of the four tables published by the BBC. Not the worst but you can't say we had an average number of injuries last season.

Games played must be taken into consideration. European campaign is going to stress your squad far more than a mid-table team playing once a week. 

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

Games played must be taken into consideration. European campaign is going to stress your squad far more than a mid-table team playing once a week. 

Agreed. It is just unusual at the start of a season before those matches have kicked in and for players who weren't away this summer (Cash, Carlos, Bailey).

But yes based on last season we did play a lot of matches and the injuries were most severe at the end of the season rather than early on so it probably was the amount of games we played. Hopefully we can manage that better this season.

Anyway the good news is Konsa is fine and should be fit to start tomorrow.

Edited by Leeroy

9 hours ago, Leeroy said:

We had 39 separate injuries, Man Yoo were top with 45. Fulham bottom with 22. That is above average. We were 5th in three of the four tables published by the BBC. Not the worst but you can't say we had an average number of injuries last season.

We did play a lot more games though than other teams though so more chance of picking up injuries. 

edit: already mentioned :D 

Edited by Xela

I think Unai might rest him, as we’ll have an important games against YB. If he’s not fully fit I think it’s better to keep him in the bench. It won’t be an easy game but it’s a home game which we expect to attack. I think Carlos or Bogarde could do well, don’t prefer to risk Konsa to be honest. This time we’ll have to rotate in the league not only at Europe.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I think Unai might rest him, as we’ll have an important games against YB. If he’s not fully fit I think it’s better to keep him in the bench. It won’t be an easy game but it’s a home game which we expect to attack. I think Carlos or Bogarde could do well, don’t prefer to risk Konsa to be honest. This time we’ll have to rotate in the league not only at Europe.

The reports of suspected shin bruise seem to be plausible now. Not major issue

14 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Poor by his standards today, thought he was sprinting at 75% at all times as if he was worried about doing damage. Looked really slow. 

DCL absolutely ghosted past him a few times. Credit to DCL, because he looked sharp, but Ezri definitely didn't look 100%

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â