Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Looked like he was putting in extra work on the pitch after everyone else went in from the training session.  Really pushed himself it looked like. 

Going to be a big season for this man, time for him to really step up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The_Steve said:

Tremendous block off of the line today.

He's just fantastic. I cannot stress how good he is how good he's become. For me he's the best defender we've had for over 15 years. May seem a bit hyperbole but I don't think we've had someone so reliable and defensively sound. 

• Like 3

Just now, VillaAlex said:

He's just fantastic. I cannot stress how good he is how good he's become. For me he's the best defender we've had for over 15 years. May seem a bit hyperbole but I don't think we've had someone so reliable and defensively sound. 

It's not just his one on one play. He's got fantastic vision and is just great at anticipating danger. A true rock.

A lot of talk today about Watkins being rusty which to be fair shows more in attacking players than defensive ones. But we should take a minute to appreciate how seamlessly konsa returns to his dominant self from day one 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Tremendous block off of the line today.

I watched again, just, on You Tube. After the clearance he kind of takes their player out, maybe on another day, a shout for a penalty. What do you think?

3 hours ago, JPJCB said:

A lot of talk today about Watkins being rusty which to be fair shows more in attacking players than defensive ones. But we should take a minute to appreciate how seamlessly konsa returns to his dominant self from day one 

You could actually count on one hand the amount of poor games this young man has had. He's like a galaxy bar, silky smooth. 

• Like 1

Don’t think he was anywhere near brave enough on the ball. Kept checking back when he could’ve ran in to space to take us higher up the pitch. Good defensively, of course, Havertz didn’t have a sniff. 

13 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Quietly excellent yet again. Never makes an error. Lucky to have such a reliable CB.

My thoughts too. He was immense defensively, and a shade unlucky with the set - piece chance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Thought he looked excellent

He isa very composed defencer. Very rarely panics

Agree plus he put in a great cross second half that someone should have got their head on 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All it matters is that less chance for Konsa for any injury. Villa players getting call up for England has always been a bit of a waste of time, if anything you need a football coach to train them back to standard when they are back. Glad Ollie pulled out but still pissed off with Rogers wasting time at U21

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

All it matters is that less chance for Konsa for any injury. Villa players getting call up for England has always been a bit of a waste of time, if anything you need a football coach to train them back to standard when they are back. Glad Ollie pulled out but still pissed off with Rogers wasting time at U21

Roger’s is young and ambitious you can’t deny him the opportunity to play for his country if that’s what he wants to do.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â