Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

Brilliant tonight, best English man on the pitch

He will take the blame for the goal getting megged no doubt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He will take the blame for the goal getting megged no doubt.

Oh 100%, I said exactly that to my old man as soon as it went in.  Stones and Walker won't be allowed to be blamed.

1 minute ago, Czarnikjak said:

Guehi is left sided CB as far as I know, Konsa is right sided.

This. As if Crystal Palace somehow have more prestige than us, even in Southgate's mind. 

He deserved his start, shame that will probably be it for him. Stopped several attacks, commentary and pundits seemed surprised, but it's what he does week in week out for us! 

Looking for player ratings, not a lot around yet, the metro gave him an 8, joint top with Saka 

The independent gave him an 8 and said the kind of game that can change a career 😮

• Like 1

Konsa was the best defender on the pitch today. He had a hard job given Trippier can hardly run and was up against their best forward. 

• Like 2

Just now, WHY said:

Konsa was the best defender on the pitch today. He had a hard job given Trippier can hardly run and was up against their best forward. 

The independent were the only ones who picked up on that too, embolo almost targeted him, we played 3 at the back yet any time embolo got in a decent position it was Konsa who he was up against and he defended him brilliantly and the one time that it wasn't Konsa defending him....

Walker and stones will be undropable for Southgate but it's a shame of Guehi comes straight back in 

17 minutes ago, WHY said:

My thoughts aswell & Southgate chose to take him off, take Walker off Konsa can play there & also Stones. Really don't get Stones for England, I'm guessing it's the Managers way of playing, Even Saka last week about extra bits of training he does & he takes Konsa to oneside to help him with his one on one's as Saka himself says that Konsa is the the best defender in the camp on one on one's.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â