Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Same against Wolves really. We didn't find the midfield at all. Kamara is elite and wants the ball. Pass him the ball.

Yes he's good defender most times and good at blocks and stuff. He needs to pass the ball to someone other than Young.

I understand it was brave character full performance from all the defence but the simple fact is we are trying to play a certain way under Emery.

If Konsa isn't going to do it someone else will.

Can he do it? Maybe. Does he have the courage? No.

Done my box in today. About 30 minutes of that half was Leeds pressing us in our third and us not getting out.

He was superb when Terry got hold of him 3 seasons ago.  Then went massively downhill with obviously not much attention on defending. And now him and Mings are back to their best together with detailed coaching. When they are like this it would need 50 mill to improve the centrebacks. 

Have to say I thought a lot of fans hugely overrated his performances at times but that he's always had the potential there and we're starting to see more of that now under Emery. Seems to have a lot more confidence than previously where he would often just pass things onto Mings and Martinez.

7 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He was superb when Terry got hold of him 3 seasons ago.  Then went massively downhill with obviously not much attention on defending. And now him and Mings are back to their best together with detailed coaching. When they are like this it would need 50 mill to improve the centrebacks. 

He will be dropped as soon as Carlos is back. 

9 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Very good performance so happy he’s getting back to his best

The game suited him a lot more because Southampton didn't press the CBs much at all. His one real weakness is his composure with the ball at his feet and they didn't really exploit that at all, so it makes sense that he had a good game all in. He's a decent player, Konsa, but I do expect him to be 3rd choice when Carlos is back. 

• Like 1

Has passing has really improved lately. Seems very comfortable on the ball. Glad to see he has regained his confidence and we're seeing the best of Ezri. That dip in form was crazy but probably says more about Gerrard than Ezri himself.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â