Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Done well but this was game too far for him.

Engels back in for the Vardy challenge.

Vardy pace could trouble Engels though he is quite smart to not get caught up in that game

• Like 2

Might have played himself out unfortunately there.

Looks more comfortable with the ball than without it, got a bit lost with the first. TV tried to blame Mings, but I thought once the other guy comes into play Konsa should have picked up Tammy, he was nowhere near him.

I'd be tempted to keep him in for Vardy actually, bit pacier than big Bjorn.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Konsa did fine v Newcastle and Man. United so had no issues. Just a challenge too far tonight. He'll be back.

Meh, he lost Rashford for the goal and they targeted him in the second half. I thought he was poor in that game.

Good against Newcastle, yes, but they also offered very little going forward. I don't dislike the guy, but I don't think he's in any way better than Mings or Engels, at this stage.

Think Deano was just trying to be fair by not dropping him, he usually gives players the opportunity to sink or swim, maybe sometimes wrongly so.

Showed he is not ready to be a full time starter yet, time for Engels to come back in. Experience and strength shows.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Think Deano was just trying to be fair by not dropping him, he usually gives players the opportunity to sink or swim, maybe sometimes wrongly so.

Showed he is not ready to be a full time starter yet, time for Engels to come back in. Experience and strength shows.

Was poor tonight and. Mings had his moments too.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent next to Hause today. Much needed pace in that back line and dealt with the Norwich attack quite comfortably. 

It was Konsa right who put on the afterburners to catch up with Pukki when he was through? Incredible recovery. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

It was Konsa right who put on the afterburners to catch up with Pukki when he was through? Incredible recovery. 

Yeah. Lost his footing and went down but still got the ball away, brilliant defending.

• Like 1

Â