Tom Heaton

midian

33 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Heaton is very good goalkeeper for long time, - last time good form and good goalkeeper, command box - is Big Brad - i glad that they let him go, (even they let Heaton to go after Hart) both even Hart and Heaton want number 1 for England when Pope is Number 1 for Burnley. I am reveal that Villa pick Heaton over Hart.

I hope he stay with us until retired (maybe 5 years time) 3 to 4 Years as number 1 and 2 years for eithier - number 2 or mentor youth.

Pretty much my sentiments too.

• Thanks 1

For so much of my Villa Supporting life we have had good solid keepers often staying around for years.  It's been very disorientating these last few years having multitudes of disappointing keepers coming and going quickly.  Feels right to have that position resolved again. 

21 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

That save from Willian was unbelievable. He couldn't have hit it any better, 99/100 times that is in the top corner of the net.

yeah, that was a worldie save, i saw him save it, but i almost cant beleive it was possible, it was literally right in the top corner.....amazing save.

If De Gea or someone similar made that save, it would be all over the news.......

On 26/11/2019 at 01:27, Tomaszk said:

Go on then, here's something silly.

I think he's the best Villa keeper ever.

Give me a better one. Nope, lalala, can't hear you.

I'm telling you, he's a joke this guy.

9 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

That save from Willian was unbelievable. He couldn't have hit it any better, 99/100 times that is in the top corner of the net.

It was incredible! A great goalkeeper who is proving his worth to us for sure. 

• 3 weeks later...

He's the best keeper at the club by some distance so I'm not advocating that he lose his place or anything silly like that, but following Nylands performance against Liverpool it really does show how poor his distribution is.

If only we could clone the 2. 

3 hours ago, av1 said:

He's the best keeper at the club by some distance so I'm not advocating that he lose his place or anything silly like that, but following Nylands performance against Liverpool it really does show how poor his distribution is.

If only we could clone the 2. 

I thought nylands distribution versus liverpool was rubbish tbh.

His balls went to the liverpool players time and time again.

Â