Fixing Villa Park - All the small things

OutByEaster?

Yet again, communication. Why don't they tell people to arrive a bit earlier to the game now with the new scanning system? Also goes back to the summer when they didn't clearly say they were switching to a digital system. Unless they sort it it will be like this every home game.

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Do you want a new piece metal over you head or spend 50m on Onana.

We can't have both if we want to compete. You'll just have to put up with it. Anyways the guy who sits at home in his slippers says it's fine.

Spot on fella! Just waiting for the Heck apologists to pipe up!

Edited by Robbie09
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yet again, communication. Why don't they tell people to arrive a bit earlier to the game now with the new scanning system? Also goes back to the summer when they didn't clearly say they were switching to a digital system. Unless they sort it it will be like this every home game.

That would be an admittance of a crap system they won't do that 😜 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

There has been a couple of posts on here about what to do with expired tickets on Apple etc. 

Why the **** isn't this front and centre on the website and why hasn't an email gone out to people explaining how to fix this before they get to the game? 

Best you'll get is a tweet about it..

Bonkers isnt it. Wouldn't be hard to just send that email to the season ticket holders.. or even have it on the ticket section of the App

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

Best you'll get is a tweet about it..

Bonkers isnt it. Wouldn't be hard to just send that email to the season ticket holders.. or even have it on the ticket section of the App

Communication shouldn’t just come through Twitter, many people don’t use it. Secondly, why should we show expired passes, if ve got loads on there from gigs/trains etc. If they’d got the ticket right it wouldn’t expire. 
(just read this back, wasn’t meant as having a go at you).

Edited by mikeyp102

44 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Mayonnaise or Onana?

Next!

Should have kept Josh Onomah and ordered crates and crates and crates of Aioli instead. 

• Like 1

Got to the North Stand for about 7:15pm and the queue was insane. Ended up getting in at about 7:50 so thankfully managed to catch the walkouts. So many people getting stuck at the turnstiles, which only made me even more nervous that I was gonna be one of the ones to get stuck as well and have people shouting at me (thankfully didn't happen...)

I'm not really sure how this'll end up getting fixed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Got to the North Stand for about 7:15pm and the queue was insane. Ended up getting in at about 7:50 so thankfully managed to catch the walkouts. So many people getting stuck at the turnstiles, which only made me even more nervous that I was gonna be one of the ones to get stuck as well and have people shouting at me (thankfully didn't happen...)

I'm not really sure how this'll end up getting fixed.

still seems to be a real lack of understanding about how the scanners work. I really dont understand why they dont put a few signs clear explaining them outside.

If you're using an electronic wallet, hold it against this point. 

If you're using a qr code, hold it against this point

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

still seems to be a real lack of understanding about how the scanners work. I really dont understand why they dont put a few signs clear explaining them outside.

I just wave my willy around in the general direction of the turnstile and it seems to let me in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, Rich192 said:

They’ve painted the toilets in the Holte Upper. It’s a miracle. 

Pale yellow?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

And a short YouTube video attached to the email sending /confirming the tickets. 

Hell you could have screens above the turnstiles showing the same video. 

Once again I marvel at why the Holte Fan Park is right where you have to queue to get in and in the middle of cross ground walking routes instead of out of the way by The Holte Pub. 

• Like 1

On 23/09/2024 at 09:37, rodders0223 said:

Do you want a new piece metal over you head or spend 50m on Onana.

We can't have both if we want to compete. You'll just have to put up with it. Anyways the guy who sits at home in his slippers says it's fine.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that might be me soon.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â