Fixing Villa Park - All the small things

OutByEaster?

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

This seems really bad. Selling seats that don't exist.

And according to the replies there haven't been any seats in that section for years!

Disgusting.

Bootlickers who have never stepped foot in Villa Park will be back in again soon to say how this is fair game and PSR trumps the need for seats or toilets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Disgusting.

Bootlickers who have never stepped foot in Villa Park will be back in again soon to say how this is fair game and PSR trumps the need for seats or toilets.

CVB incoming

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

And according to the replies there haven't been any seats in that section for years!

This has happened to a poster on here  - see the season ticket thread.

Some people booted out of the Lower DE to make way for the 150 club were sold new season tickets in DE Upper rows AA and BB which were vacated before we even got relegated when Sky got new cameras when 3D was the next big thing.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

This has happened to a poster on here  - see the season ticket thread.

Some people booted out of the Lower DE to make way for the 150 club were sold new season tickets in DE Upper rows AA and BB which were vacated before we even got relegated when Sky got new cameras when 3D was the next big thing.

It's patently clear nobody associated with the club has even set foot in the Doug Ellis Upper for years. They're probably working on decade old documents. I sit there. It's a shithole. Nobody cares.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Disgusting.

I'm a " bootlicker " 😂 by your definition, but in all seriousness the reports from multiple fans sounds horrific and disgusting.

I don't see how things like toilets and service can be so bad at a Club professing to want to challenge at the very top,

I feel sorry for the fans who have had to deal with it and have second hand embarassment.

On the flip side, it makes me wonder again if what we really need is a totally new stadium.

I wonder if there is legit only so much you can do with VP due to it being dated?

No wish to disrespect fans who turn up every week and spend their hard-earned money but I'm just wondering. ( As an overseas fan )

I can deal with many things in general, but i hate nothing more than grim toilets.

For once I agree that you lot need to bombard the club and heck with this until there is a feasible and proper solution.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm a " bootlicker " 😂 by your definition, but in all seriousness the reports from multiple fans sounds horrific and disgusting.

I don't see how things like toilets and service can be so bad at a Club professing to want to challenge at the very top,

I feel sorry for the fans who have had to deal with it and have second hand embarassment.

On the flip side, it makes me wonder again if what we really need is a totally new stadium.

I wonder if there is legit only so much you can do with VP due to it being dated?

No wish to disrespect fans who turn up every week and spend their hard-earned money but I'm just wondering. ( As an overseas fan )

I can deal with many things in general, but i hate nothing more than grim toilets.

There may be ancient plumbing issues that can’t be fixed unless you rip everything apart but we shouldn’t allow ourselves to turn into Man U and becoming a laughing stock for overflowing toilets and a poorly maintained stadium.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

There are now two tiers of supporters. Those in GA+/hospitality/corporate and the rest of us in GA. It is absolutely disgusting the way those general admission supporters are being treated. I've held a season ticket since 1988 and I think this is probably the most disconnected/disregarded I've felt as a supporter in terms of being valued.

As an overseas fan I usually go for hospitality when visiting VP as it guarantees me a ticket long in advance.  My experiences have been very positive, thus you're probably right that the full focus is on the hospitality/corporate crowd. It's like a company that focuses on its share holders and forgets about its employees or customers. Very short-term mindset.

Edited by nepal_villan
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

There are now two tiers of supporters. Those in GA+/hospitality/corporate and the rest of us in GA. It is absolutely disgusting the way those general admission supporters are being treated. I've held a season ticket since 1988 and I think this is probably the most disconnected/disregarded I've felt as a supporter in terms of being valued.

It wasn't so long ago I'd have genuinely struggled to give my ticket away to a lot of games. There are some people at the club now who'd do well to remember that as it will not take a lot to once again see thousands of empty  seats at VP. As quick as our rise has been the club have stepped over a lot fans on the way up that ladder and they may well find on they are no longer willing to be taken for mugs on the way down. 

I don't think anyone in this managment is thinking or expecting not be a Top 10 club in this league for as long as they work here, and if that was to be the case Sawiris and Edens would likely sell up and move on. Regarding your last point mainly. 

2 hours ago, bakers29 said:

It is any big business. 

Can you really imagine the situation in reverse… you have £5bn and you invest in an NFL team over in America…

and your motive is to improve it for the local people… 

I dunno about all big businesses, I think entertainment and venues are a bit special

But again, villa in that regard are not, I'm not sure where everyone is going that is of a better standard, the toilets, the seating, the PA system, the concourses, the food and drinks, the staff...they're all much of a muchness, and again Wembley from my experience is every bit as bad as VP

2 hours ago, wishywashy said:

GA++, the mythical levitating seat

Complete disgrace from Villa. People should be sacked but of course sock cookers gonna suck cock. 

PS - I don’t particularly think this is Chris Heck’s fault, except his leadership towards his managers needs to be better.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â