Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I've a feeling he may get sold, I just have this feeling. If it was to be a striker we got rid of I'd rather it be Davis.

In an ideal world I'm sure the club would like to get rid of both. The problem with Wes moving on is likely to be lack of takers at anywhere near the fee we paid. So it might well be a loan move.

This weeks latest from the ever reliable Football insider is that PSV want him .... lolz 

If remotely based in reality PSV do have have some quality in Sangaré, Ihattaren, Madueke & Malen that could become part of the discussions but calling BS 

4 hours ago, thabucks said:

This weeks latest from the ever reliable Football insider is that PSV want him .... lolz 

If remotely based in reality PSV do have have some quality in Sangaré, Ihattaren, Madueke & Malen that could become part of the discussions but calling BS 

I reckon that would be the perfect place to loan him to but not sure they would be interested in that kind of deal.

I’d be very surprised if Wesley ever makes an impact at this level after his injury. I didn’t rate him much before it so I don’t see how he is going to fit in. 

Feel sorry for him actually. Seems to be a likeable bloke who’s had some very bad luck. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hippo said:

In an ideal world I'm sure the club would like to get rid of both. The problem with Wes moving on is likely to be lack of takers at anywhere near the fee we paid. So it might well be a loan move.

Why would theclub like to get rid of a 24 million pound signing with no chance of a profit 🤔

9 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d be very surprised if Wesley ever makes an impact at this level after his injury. I didn’t rate him much before it so I don’t see how he is going to fit in. 

Feel sorry for him actually. Seems to be a likeable bloke who’s had some very bad luck. 

I am open to loaning him out see how he does.

I prefer signing tammy ans havibg him than wesley to be honest 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Why would theclub like to get rid of a 24 million pound signing with no chance of a profit 🤔

It's what happens when a player doesn't deliver goods.

Barring a massive upturn in form he isn't going to be a regular in the first 11 - and no one is going to offer anywhere near £24m for him.

Which leaves a series of loans and a sale at reduced fee the only option open to us.

20 minutes ago, hippo said:

It's what happens when a player doesn't deliver goods.

Barring a massive upturn in form he isn't going to be a regular in the first 11 - and no one is going to offer anywhere near £24m for him.

Which leaves a series of loans and a sale at reduced fee the only option open to us.

I mean, surely everything you've written there screams "give him a chance" rather than "cut our losses"? 

There is still plenty of opportunity for him to be an important player for us, no need to just throw 20 odd million pounds away because his first few months were average and he then had an injury, why not wait and see how he recovers before completely writing him off? 

Should we be looking to sell Sanson as well in the summer becuase he hasn't delivered the goods for us? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

You could loan him out see how he does and if he hits good form and delivers you can either keep him or sell him for a increased fee.

No chance we would we get what we paid for him until he plays more games

But if we loan him then we are down a body and we would need to replace him... 

Wes fitness, how much we like Davis and Barry breaking through (maybe Brad Young too but I think that's a stretch) 

There's a lot of decisions to make by Smith in the summer

Just now, villa4europe said:

But if we loan him then we are down a body and we would need to replace him... 

Wes fitness, how much we like Davis and Barry breaking through (maybe Brad Young too but I think that's a stretch) 

There's a lot of decisions to make by Smith in the summer

Thats the plan for me. Id get tammy in. Its a no brainer for me. 

He knows how we play, he knows alot of the players and the fans love him.

If wes finds form having three strikers of ollie tammy and wes makes us very dangerous. 

Id get rid of davis. Not good enough for this level i am afraid 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

We've invested too much into Wes, in terms of transfer fee and effort to rehab him back, to just now ship him out.

He will be part of the squad next season.

Any club would though with that injury.

If there is a chance of getting tammy in, its a no brainer for me.

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

We've invested too much into Wes, in terms of transfer fee and effort to rehab him back, to just now ship him out.

He will be part of the squad next season.

I hope so,  we didn't get to see the complete player yet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats the plan for me. Id get tammy in. Its a no brainer for me. 

He knows how we play, he knows alot of the players and the fans love him.

If wes finds form having three strikers of ollie tammy and wes makes us very dangerous. 

Id get rid of davis. Not good enough for this level i am afraid 

smiths villa with ollie up top im not sure he does...

i dont want tammy, its not my money and i dont know how much we have but assuming we are working to a budget i think tammy is a waste of it, the money can be spent better elsewhere

almost like guilbert as back up RB until kesler is ready in 2022 Wes as back up until barry is ready is good enough at the moment IMO, give him another year

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

smiths villa with ollie up top im not sure he does...

i dont want tammy, its not my money and i dont know how much we have but assuming we are working to a budget i think tammy is a waste of it, the money can be spent better elsewhere

almost like guilbert as back up RB until kesler is ready in 2022 Wes as back up until barry is ready is good enough at the moment IMO, give him another year

I dont agree . Look at what haplened when ollie got banned? We had the ineffective davis up front. We might as well have played  steer up front as davis is as much of a attacking threat as steer would be!

Having two quality strikers will push us on. Its a long season we need goal scorers.

We need a wide player as well definitely 

Tammy is awesome id love him back here

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

This.

I think we should keep Wes as a third choice striker for our cup competitions, given what we have invested in him.

I think at this stage we may see Davis depart and sign a much better upgrade. Tammy Abraham wouldn't be a bad choice imo.

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont agree . Look at what haplened when ollie got banned? We had the ineffective davis up front. We might as well have played  steer up front as davis is as much of a attacking threat as steer would be!

Having two quality strikers will push us on. Its a long season we need goal scorers.

We need a wide player as well definitely 

Tammy is awesome id love him back here

That's the thing, Ollie missed 2 games all season... And Davis played cos Wes wasn't fit enough to start

Get rid of Davis and give Barry his role 

Watkins 1st choice Wes 2nd 

Tammy isn't leaving Chelsea for £40m to go be 2nd choice at a mid table team and he's not better than Ollie so he be 1st choice, we don't need him 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â