Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Awful.

He can’t start again until

1) he grows a pair and stops crying like a little girl with every challenge.

2) he grows a pair and stops crying like a little girl with every challenge

3) he grows a pair, and stops rolling around on the floor when he should be busting a gut to get into the box

Why smith keeps him on for 85 minutes when he’s by some distance the worst player on the pitch is beyond me.

• Like 2

I think Keinan Davis is a bit crap, and has shown nothing to deserve starting for a Premier League club. But I'd give him a chance ahead of this **** passenger.

7 games in a row he's offered very, very little. Even when he scores, he's been invisible for most of the game. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, for a big bloke, he falls to the floor at any opportunity.

Too weak, too anonymous. Too expensive. 

• Like 1

Wet yogurt is very accurate.

Has to be dropped for Norwich trip. A pathetic, limp performance.

Letting the whole team down. Wins absolutely nothing. Literally like having no one up front.

If he was a youth player who had just appeared I'd be saying he's got no chance of making it as a Premier League player.

For the McGinn disallowed goal it was right to him and he missed it 4 yards out.

Odd one as strikers need confidence to get out of sticky patches but I have to agree he needs to be dropped for KD or even JK if ready next week. Let’s hope he reacts to being dropped and turns it around. 
it’s a lot of the lad for the £’a paid, new country etc. but sadly he hasn’t impressed me (bar the Everton game and not just for the goal) but a long time for him to do so. 

2 minutes ago, villanmac said:

The performances of Wesley are actually the one that gives me hope for the rest of the season.

If we can be 'in' games with him upfront as a human mannequin doing **** all then we might actually be a decent prem team. 

It gives me hope I might still get a lucky break and wear the #9 for Villa.

I'm getting Bosko Balaban vibes. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

2 goals in 7 is really nothing 🙄

Even in the games he scored, he was anonymous for 89 minutes. Do you watch him play? A cheeky toepoke then aimlessly wondering around the pitch, falling over everytime there's a tall bit of a grass, and suddenly that's a decent performance if you just look at goals. He's shit. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â