dont_do_it_doug.

58 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

At the risk of sounding like a Carles Gil fanatic - he is two steps ahead of every player in that Birmingham side.

**** me, I have never seen such crap finishing and such horrific off the ball movement and runs.

They should get a DVD of the runs Hogan makes 😉

One thing I noticed, 95% of the time he will cut inside on his left. Pretty easy to defend against. Needs to develop his right foot to at least keep defenders guessing.

55 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

One thing I noticed, 95% of the time he will cut inside on his left. Pretty easy to defend against. Needs to develop his right foot to at least keep defenders guessing.

Ajen Robben 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, brommy said:

Jota gets a very positive mention in Richard O’Kelly’s latest interview. Very early days but possibly an unexpected first 11 starter?

It's very likely. Even if we buy that Trezeguet fella he will probably need time to adjust. Just like El Ghazi did. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, brommy said:

Jota gets a very positive mention in Richard O’Kelly’s latest interview. Very early days but possibly an unexpected first 11 starter?

I honestly think he has every chance of making the team - right from the get go. I don't think he has come to make up the numbers 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brommy said:

If last season is anything to go by Smith likes to rotate the wing positions anyway. So they’ll be plenty of opportunities for all of them 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

If last season is anything to go by Smith likes to rotate the wing positions anyway. So they’ll be plenty of opportunities for all of them 

I dont think he likes doing it, our right sided players were the weak link all season.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

I dont think he likes doing it, our right sided players were the weak link all season.

Do you mean our right wing? (Aka green), because Elmo at RB actually got a fair few assists, and he was one of our top performers in the playoffs, including the final imo.

Our other main weakness alongside RW was LB in Taylor, yes towards the end of the season he became fairly stable and jist about passable as an average championship defensive LB, but was no dynamo going forward and was a key weakness regardless.

If I had to pick our two biggest weakness positions last season it would have been LB and RW for me.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Agreed the right wing were the weak links, but the way we play they have to be firing and fully fit. Therefore I think even when smith has his choice of players there he will still rotate 

9 hours ago, brommy said:

I assumed from the day we signed him he'd be favourite to start on the right in the Adomah/Green spot and nothing has changed that since

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â