Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Watford is beating Southampton later...aren't they?

Yep, it’s been incredible how lucky we have been with other results for the last 8 games.

Its only a matter of time before they start picking up points. I think we could be well adrift by the time we play Palace. 

There’s a slim chance that Palace, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool may not be that up for it with nothing to play for. If we can somehow get 6 points from them games maybe we go in to the last game with a slight chance of staying up. 

We’re down aren’t we?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Danny Ings doing what he does best.

Looks like yet another chance for us next week. Shame we're playing Liverpool and Man. United.

Long way to go in this match yet. 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Long way to go in this match yet. 

Southampton are good away and Watford actually don't score many goals at all so they're in a strong position not to lose this and keep Watford in range at least.

I suspect though Watford will beat Norwich and get at least draws v Newcastle and West Ham so 33 points probably enough way things are going.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Southampton are good away and Watford actually don't score many goals at all so they're in a strong position not to lose this and keep Watford in range at least.

I suspect though Watford will beat Norwich and get at least draws v Newcastle and West Ham so 33 points probably enough way things are going.

I don’t think this matters any more.