Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

Watched the final last season in a deserted Menorca cafe, where the staff took full pity upon me by giving me free beer and peanuts. I'm in hiding this time around, I do not like being observed when in tremendous pain and sorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mozzavfc said:

Once you've had your breakfast it's fair game

I don't really do breakfast, so I'm assuming that  means right now is fair beer game. Cheers for the head up!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Alright I've been to work, come home and installed new sprinklers in the front lawn. I've been to the shops and got some beers and food in for tonight. I've organised my day off tomorrow. I've fed all the pets.....

It's still over 6.5 hours til kick off. I've just cracked a beer, I'm going to have to pace myself like I've never paced before.....

What I'd give for a time machine right now!

you'll probably crash out.....miss the match......wake up after the game and we will be in the Prem.

such an orderly day.

• Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

you'll probably crash out.....miss the match......wake up after the game and we will be in the Prem.

such an orderly day.

You know what, I think I'd take that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Right I m off to sunny digbeth - 

good luck all !

what!!!........In a bluenose pub?

Edited by TRO

Safe travel all you guys going or on the way, we were lucky enough to get tickets last year missed out this time. never felt so bad walking back to the coach last year

This year is different, different team, different Manager, different tactics, different result. Same fans UTV.  

• Like 1

Butterfly's in my stomach, can't eat, can't settle down. I'm already pacing round and there are still over 5 hours to go. Is it too early to start drinking? 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Butterfly's in my stomach, can't eat, can't settle down. I'm already pacing round and there are still over 5 hours to go. Is it too early to start drinking? 🤔

If beer is available,  it's not too early!

I've had to miss our playoff games cuz nearly everytime I watch us we're not very good.  Do I carry on this tradition and we win or get selfish and hope for the best 🤔