Travel

hogso

2 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Great im on this , i thought derby fans would get the st pancras train straight through

They may well do, but into Euston its via Tamworth....

33 minutes ago, imavillan said:

@Davkaus with a 3pm ko get there early, soak up the atmosphere.

get a bite to eat, a few beers and before you know it you will be in the ground watching the teams come out.....time flies dear friend.

this is no ''ordinary'' game at VP

I was planning on getting there about 1:30.  Am i wasting the day? 

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I was planning on getting there about 1:30.  Am i wasting the day? 

far too late...

how are you getting there?

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Drive to Uxbridge and hour  train from there. What time you recommend getting there? 

5 am should be plenty of time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Drive to Uxbridge and hour  train from there. What time you recommend getting there? 

I wouldnt be getting there later than mid day (although i'm not as dont have a ticket). I would have been getting there at 10am

4 hours ago, imavillan said:

They may well do, but into Euston its via Tamworth....

I'm sure there will be some Derby fans taking that route but it's a bit round the houses. As @Mattyvillan was trying to say, there's a direct train from Derby to St Pancras every 30 minutes, there's probably a much better chance of getting a seat on the direct train and it's arguably easier to get the tube from St Pancras to Wembley than it is from Euston as you don't have to change stations when you are in London. You don't have to sweat on connections on the way home either. 

• Thanks 1

Well you guys have successfully put me off going on the train so I am now stuck on a bloody coach.

The idea of having to stand up for two hours on packed hot train that maybe full of Derby fans is giving me anxiety at least now I know I can sit down in relative comfort plus it’s cheaper on the coach more direct and it’s a 5 min walk from my house to the coach stop.

I have never been to Wembley and I am going on my own so it’s probably best that I go by coach anyway tbh rather than train hopping. I just hope if it goes all the way to penalties the coach waits!!

59 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

Well you guys have successfully put me off going on the train so I am now stuck on a bloody coach.

The idea of having to stand up for two hours on packed hot train that maybe full of Derby fans is giving me anxiety at least now I know I can sit down in relative comfort plus it’s cheaper on the coach more direct and it’s a 5 min walk from my house to the coach stop.

I have never been to Wembley and I am going on my own so it’s probably best that I go by coach anyway tbh rather than train hopping. I just hope if it goes all the way to penalties the coach waits!!

Nah the coach will drive off with empty passengers 😛

Edited by lainux

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â