Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

That looks absolutely shit. That away one is horrendous 

I can only apologize . I'm having a mare getting the new kids to learn how to use the modern sewing machines.

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Man, not a fan of that sponsor. Away kit looking like Wolves' kit last year (assuming it's real).

We’ve already been told the away kit was green I though. Also did I dream it was based on our old Hummel shirts (template that Denmark also had)?

50 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

First thing that came to mind.

Home kit looks like Burnley too.

This one again.  Every proper Villa kit would be like a proper Burnley kit.  And that would be because they copied us in 1910.  Like West Ham copied us in the 1920s.

1 minute ago, Stephen_Evans said:

This one again.  Every proper Villa kit would be like a proper Burnley kit.  And that would be because they copied us in 1910.  Like West Ham copied us in the 1920s.

The shades of both claret and blue are typically different from us. Burnley is a darker almost burgundy red while West Ham is more purple. Our sky blue tends to be brighter too.

I don't know how to explain it, but Villa kits should be more "vibrant".

22 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Very interesting! Thanks for posting. Aren’t we meant to have a sleeve sponsor too this year though? 

No idea . I only posted it as a question to see if this was the new kit (I'm hoping not)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â