Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

We have opposite tastes then as I bloody love that yellow Henson away kit 😄. Theres a guy doing licensed repro's and I'm very tempted. 

We must do!  Though I prefer the yellow to the home one.

The one I am suprised hasnt made a comeback is that Le Coq hooped yellow thing.  Remember being on a Football Tour down at Western and someone was wearing it, must have just been released as everyone was going What the hell is that!

It has sort of grown on me

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

In effect there's nothing to stop me saying what I've seen, but I know how much effort goes into a kit launch - especially as a new supplier - and it's heartbreaking if the kit leaks.  I'm not gonna piss on anyone's chips because I've never liked it when it's happened to me.

It's very possible the designs have changed since I saw them as it was a few months ago.  That said, they have to be signed off way in advance of going to store.  I spoke to someone who had seen them more recently than I and they'd seen the same colours I had so I expect at least that to be the same.

Sorry for being a vague ITK dick.  I'd rather the club and the brands get the chance to execute their launch plan than get myself a few likes on social media.

Just think of all those purple trophies though...

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

We have opposite tastes then as I bloody love that yellow Henson away kit 😄. Theres a guy doing licensed repro's and I'm very tempted. 

Yeah I love that yellow henson one.

I tweeted the guy to see how you get hold of one but he hasn't replied yet.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Hope these concept ones are not what we are getting. Not a fan of having 15 or whatever Kappa logos on our kit.

0_Kappa-concept-thirdPNG.png0_kappa-home-conceptPNG.png0_Kappa-away-conceptPNG.png

:crylaugh:

actually quite nice kits but I'd bet good money that there's no way they'd do the logo up the side like that. I don't think I've ever seen another Kappa kit with that on.

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

:crylaugh:

actually quite nice kits but I'd bet good money that there's no way they'd do the logo up the side like that. I don't think I've ever seen another Kappa kit with that on.

Not exactly like it but there are loads of old Monaco ones with logos all along the arms.

This one seem to be a template from somewhere that been used on various concept kits, Monaco as well for example, think I've seen a Betis one as well

Bildresultat för kappa 2019/20Bildresultat för kappa 2019/20Kappa Other - AS Monaco 2019-20 Radamel Falcao #9 Soccer Jersey

Not sure if the Monaco one is a real one...

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That green one is beautiful well done mate

I think they both look great. Nice job. 

As for those jerseys above, they'd be fine without the horrendous kappa logos down the side.

• Like 1

Some berk has mocked these up on Twitter. Obviously it’s fake, they even say ‘JK’, and the photoshop is laughable. 

Quite like the kit though to be honest, I’ve seen worse pretend mock up kits made by idiots in their bedrooms (Except the colours, esp that blue, which remind me of one of the Nike kits from the early Lerner days). 

Still think our current badge isn’t very good. 

With Fanatics involved again next year does it mean there will be the same supply issues? Kit always seems to be out of stock

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â