Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

On 27/08/2024 at 14:09, sidcow said:

So is this scumbag still partying with the Russians in Cyprus or what? 

I've not seen anything about him returning to dear old Blighty. 

on social media with his cap out to assist with legal fees after being charged with contempt of court with that Almondbury comment, looking a 4 stretch apparently 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

on social media with his cap out to assist with legal fees after being charged with contempt of court with that Almondbury comment, looking a 4 stretch apparently 

The contempt charge is for showing the film already deemed to be libellous by a court isn't it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

The contempt charge is for showing the film already deemed to be libellous by a court isn't it?

looks like it, brains of a maggot

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Not at all. He knew what he was doing all along. It's all part of the grift

playing with fire though as could get up to 10 years if they link it in with some incitement charges which kind of puts the grift on hold for the foreseeable future

Just now, Genie said:

He needs to be labelled a terrorist, then anyone who sends him money can be charged with supporting terrorism. 

Problem is, if it was over the Southport thing they'd have to do that to Farage too and as much as I'd find that hilarious I don't think there's currently the political will to do that

Just now, bickster said:

Problem is, if it was over the Southport thing they'd have to do that to Farage too and as much as I'd find that hilarious I don't think there's currently the political will to do that

Maybe the threat that people sending him money could be tapped on the shoulder down the line might be enough for them to stop, just in case.

He needs to do a proper stretch in prison (mate), and proper prison too. Not segregated like last time.

I guess there's a question on whether he'll ever return to the UK with the threat of a decent length jail sentence awaiting him.

"Poor old me, I'll never be able to return to my country, political exile, look what they've done to our England, blah, blah, blah" would seem the natural development to his performance.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I guess there's a question on whether he'll ever return to the UK with the threat of a decent length jail sentence awaiting him.

"Poor old me, I'll never be able to return to my country, political exile, look what they've done to our England, blah, blah, blah" would seem the natural development to his performance.

His usual tactic is to somehow connect him being a massive racist criminal to other people ruining his kids lives and he should be given an easy ride ‘cos of the kids.

I feel so sorry for his children.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â