Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Apparently Amavi retuning to England...

Yeah I saw that earlier.   Wonder who he's going to.  Never had a problem with him tbf.  Think he enjoyed being at the club.

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

I'm starting to get seriously worried already.  As has been said we have a lot of business to do and only four weeks (give or take) to do it.  I knew I would get nervous this early and I knew I shouldnt be but I am.  I thought we wouldve got Mings and Butland in by now (or equivalents) and that is why I am as nervous as I am.  2 CB, 1 GK and 1 DM positions are the heart of our defence and yes there are back ups in Hause and co but that doesnt fill me with confidence having all those positions with back up players.  I believe in Smith, Suso etc but Jeez a couple of signings quickly would help my nerves please.

I made this stupid idiotic mistake in February calling for Dean Smith, look what happened after that.

If there is one thing for certain the minute I start typing shite about panicing having no signings etc. It'll feel sods law that we will prob go out and sign 6 players that week, so I am saying bugger all.   :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Marseille have pre season friendly matches here in England. Think they play Accrington Stanley.

Yup, a quick google and the whole team is going to England.

Nothing to see

2 hours ago, Thats2 said:

Where are you hearing it? I keep looking but I’m not seeing much, but sometimes sifting through news/twitter is needle and haystack stuff. I assumed he was doing physical therapy but if he’s healthy enough to fully train wouldn’t he be with the Algerian squad?

I think it was one of the Brentford fans on here. I might be wrong though! 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

No. VillaReport is genuinely an excellent twitter profile! They just retweet Villa based news, they don’t comment on its truth or not, the don’t make anything up, the don’t claim to be ITK, they don’t offer tips or betting or anything. They filter through and pick out Villa related items. 

Honestly do not get why people don’t understand this, and for some reason it makes me really annoyed! 

I get depressed on days like today when I'm scrolling through my Twitter feed and not a single villareport tweet to be seen. If something's going down, you can bet they'll be tweeting about it.

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I get depressed on days like today when I'm scrolling through my Twitter feed and not a single villareport tweet to be seen. If something's going down, you can bet they'll be tweeting about it.

That makes me more confident things are happening. Quiet before the storm kinda thing.