The Biased Broadcasting Corporation

bickster

46 minutes ago, tinker said:

Yep, we are getting Master Chef for the £1billion the Midlands gives in license  fees. 

Heh - It's a bit more than that.

This political stuff has covered some big changes.

After massive cuts were made on Osborne's insistence, there's been a rethink too.

It will need funding though. An alternative to Murdoch won't be free.

Edited by Xann
Age - Can't see shit.

8 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm pretty sure the BBC only send their own cameras to a few games e.g. for the games that were on Sky or BT, Match of the Day just use the same coverage but with their own commentary over the top and the BBC do games that weren't live on British TV.  The international feed is based on the same coverage.  At least that's the way it used to be done.  It would be interesting if BBC cameramen refused to turn up so games weren't covered at all.

Yeah its the one feed, the same highlights we see on bbc is the same footage Optus sport, Bein, BT, NBC get. Getting commentary from an international feed could now be a problem for them. 

One of the things that makes me laugh about this debate is basically... racist Tories are "WELL I'VE NEVER GASSED A JEW.... HAHA OWNED" as if you have to exactly replicate the EXACT crimes of Nazi Germany to merit any kind of comparison with 1930s German politics.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Yeah its the one feed, the same highlights we see on bbc is the same footage Optus sport, Bein, BT, NBC get. Getting commentary from an international feed could now be a problem for them. 

its the official PL commentary though, that BBC pay for. they just choose to do their own. i imagine it's part of the rights package

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

One of the things that makes me laugh about this debate is basically... racist Tories are "WELL I'VE NEVER GASSED A JEW.... HAHA OWNED" as if you have to exactly replicate the EXACT crimes of Nazi Germany to merit any kind of comparison with 1930s German politics.

Some of the racist tories actually exclaim that they have married someone jewish - Braverman, Jendrick. And then they take offence against lineker, on their children's behalf. Did we ever need a better example of the wide spread misuse of the power of antisemitism?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Rolta said:

This is bollocks. The BBC aren't between a rock and a hard place. The whole thing is a farce and it's a farce that's only coming from one very obvious direction. You seem inclined to make excuses for them though.

You seem inclined to jump to wrong conclusions 

I’m fully expecting this nonsensical debacle to embolden the twunts to start briefing in the next few days how it all shows how the bbc is not fit for purpose and it’s time to scrap the tv licence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, choffer said:

I’m fully expecting this nonsensical debacle to embolden the twunts to start briefing in the next few days how it all shows how the bbc is not fit for purpose and it’s time to scrap the tv licence. 

Very much this.

45 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Why did Ferguson boycott them for years ?

The BBC did a documentary that covered his son (not Darren) who is/was a football agent. I’m not totally sure what the documentary presented or intimated, but obviously Ferguson didn’t take too kindly to it.

Apparently Ferguson was fined every time he didn’t give an interview.

I don’t know the full ins and outs of it all, but it appears that both he and the BBC reconciled without either party apologising to the other. Just drew a line under it, essentially.

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

The club put up the assistant manager to contractually comply

Well yeah, i didn’t mean a total club blackout. BBC wouldn’t say for instance be happy having boa morte in front of them instead of silva. Tindall instead of Howe etc. The viewer is “ who are they “ Anyway, getting ahead of ourselves. This could go the other way too and get sorted out. 

Edited by Johnnyp

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Though they're far more aligned to my views than the other wing of the media, it's wise to keep in mind that the media of all flavours like to play the culture war game.

There's not a single news source I trust to actually tell me the truth these days

Ain’t that the sad truth.

I said to the missus earlier this evening, there’s no such thing as the news any longer, all we get is a version of some news to fit an agenda / narrative.

I actually think it’s quite possibly the biggest danger we face socially, if we move into a phase of total mistruth and suspicion, what the hell do we become? 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â