The Biased Broadcasting Corporation

bickster

19 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Complete back down from the BBC. They probably are looking to get rid of him to cut costs given his massive salary, and this was the excuse to do so.

And until an agreement has been reached? He has clearly said he won't apologise over it. I am not a lawyer but this could be a very costly exercise in sacking him.

He’s apparently freelance. I’d be shocked if he’s not tied into a season by season sort of contract, bit reckless if not but yeah by accounts, he’s freelance. 

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

As there is complete radio silence apart from Wrighty, I think we know what will happen.

Give it an hour or two.. 

Not clued up on where the other pundits' political ties lie but I'd imagine the regulars will stand by Lineker. 

This is just awful. Feel really sorry for Lineker that he’s been bullied out for daring to tell the truth to a bunch of pseudofascists who are demonising swathes of people.

Hope they really struggle to find presenters to put on a show tomorrow night.

The rank hypocrisy from the BBC when their chairman used his contacts to help Johnson get a loan which he then didn’t declare as a conflict of interest. The Tories have managed to infiltrate and corrupt every aspect of public life. **** them all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

He’s apparently freelance. I’d be shocked if he’s not tied into a season by season sort of contract, bit reckless if not but yeah by accounts, he’s freelance. 

He's on a 5 year deal ending in 2025. I'd be shocked if the BBC weren't liable to pay the entire contract

• Like 1

Just now, villaglint said:

Going after Gary Linekar and Attenborough in one day. 

It's a bold election strategy Cotton. Lets see if it pays off for em. 

The Attenborough story is fake news.

Comes across as a very placid and emotionally straight down the middle bloke. If he didn’t go back, i don’t get the  impression he’d fall to pieces like Le Tissier did. He said in a previous interview with BBC radio that he has a few rules, never tweets drunk or when angry. I don’t think he was either when those tweets went out. If he was, he’d of retracted them by now. Nah, can’t see lineker climbing down here. 

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

On another note, what do we call it when the state broadcaster takes somebody off air for criticising the government? 

Please stop with this hateful rhetoric. Thoughts and prayers with the Tory snowflakes who've suffered enough.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Not BBC but Stelling and Woods are on side. 

As much as i applaud them, easy make noise on the other side of the street. Let’s see what Scott, Chapman, and Jeans say. 

Just now, Johnnyp said:

As much as i applaud them, easy make noise on the other side of the street. Let’s see what Scott, Chapman, and Jeans say. 

as someone else posted above, alex scott has already liked wright's tweet

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â