Racism Part two

Demitri_C

16 hours ago, PaulC said:

Look at whst is happening now. This country has never been more polarised. You are not talking about a few indigenous people there's millions of them who feel that way

image.png.ca17d0fa4e4c9cedc4fab3fd98c5ece1.png

(I know this meme has been posted before but I'm trying to emphasize that "the millions" have been manipulated and their anger is firmly directed to the wrong target.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Without wishing to sound like too much of a snob, or detracting from what’s important, the spilling from both sides has been atrocious recently.

spacer.png

Does it tie in to a wider theme of education? I’m no genius myself, only intelligent anally. But the lack of critical thinking, the lack of understanding of how to use the internet. There is a definite education angle to this.I don’t mean we all need degrees, I mean basic comprehension skills.

That asylum hotel they attempted to burn and ransack, I don’t think there was a single correct spelling of england to the point I did wonder if it was Blandy trying to tell us something about the lovely eggs.

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Without wishing to sound like too much of a snob, or detracting from what’s important, the spilling from both sides has been atrocious recently.

spacer.png

Does it tie in to a wider theme of education? I’m no genius myself, only intelligent anally. But the lack of critical thinking, the lack of understanding of how to use the internet. There is a definite education angle to this.I don’t mean we all need degrees, I mean basic comprehension skills.

That asylum hotel they attempted to burn and ransack, I don’t think there was a single correct spelling of england to the point I did wonder if it was Blandy trying to tell us something about the lovely eggs.

I've been staring at that picture for ages. 

What does it mean? Is it an anti fascist/racist zone? Or does the circle with a line through it mean it's a no anti fascist/racist zone?

Does that make it a racist zone? How many negatives is that? 

Although the tet is in front of the circle, so maybe it doens't apply at all?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I did wonder if it was Blandy trying to tell us something about the lovely eggs

Don’t look at me, I don’t like it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

100m petrol bomb race

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've been staring at that picture for ages. 

What does it mean? Is it an anti fascist/racist zone? Or does the circle with a line through it mean it's a no anti fascist/racist zone?

Does that make it a racist zone? How many negatives is that? 

Although the tet is in front of the circle, so maybe it doens't apply at all?

See @chrisp65?  These bloody uneducated - they haven't got a clue what's going on! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

The ironing is delicious!

But to your point about education, I remember at school that critical thinking classes were offered to us, but only to the top set students, which ends up creating a two tier education system where only those deemed good enough get proper education and those who can't grasp it are left behind even though they need that type of stuff the most - stupid babies need the most attention to quote the Simpsons. I also had the misfortune of being put in a special needs class for a couple days because I didn't put my hand up enough in French class, which consisted of going to a tiny room at the end of the hall with 4 other kids and then barely doing anything for an hour, it felt more like being hidden away than being helped. Ultimately I can't blame the schools too much, their funding is shit and they're put under massive pressure to solely focus on test results which feeds this culture, but ultimately our education system is broken and needs a complete rethink. We already have much of the tools that could help, just we're only offering them to the "good" students when we need to be making education a much more level playing field, but the cynical part of me thinks those in power don't want the populace to be better educated.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 2

Strong stuff from O'Brien this. I was also driving earlier and O'Brien had a guy phone in to defend Yaxley Lennon saying he hadn't been stoking the flames/inciting violence. He got about 15 minutes of airtime and everything he said was ripped to pieces. At the end of the conversation O'Brien asked if he would change his mind about anything and the guy said no he has his own thoughts. What hope have you got.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 04/08/2024 at 15:43, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I can see why we need to get back to an all white society.  

Things were much nicer in 1939 when nice Mr Hitler and Mr Churchill made the UK a safer a whiter place. 

Why can't these foreigners act more like nice white people?  

Let's get back to the good old days with proper white role models like Fred & Rose West, the Kray Twins, Peter Sutcliffe, Dennis Nielsen, Ian Brady, Moira Hindley, Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Kenneth Noye, Ian Huntley, Harold Shipman, etc.    They never did anything to lower your house prices.  They never stopped me getting a GP appointment. 

We need proper English traditions like Christianity, KFC, Pizza, a Friday night Balti, getting slaughtered on Stella Artois, Adidas tracksuits, Aldi, etc. 

😢

say what you want about the twins but you could leave your doors open all night, they loved their dear old muvva and they only ever killed their own 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

say what you want about the twins but you could leave your doors open all night, they loved their dear old muvva and they only ever killed their own 

Oh! The days of a clean doorstep. 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Strong stuff from O'Brien this. I was also driving earlier and O'Brien had a guy phone in to defend Yaxley Lennon saying he hadn't been stoking the flames/inciting violence. He got about 15 minutes of airtime and everything he said was ripped to pieces. At the end of the conversation O'Brien asked if he would change his mind about anything and the guy said no he has his own thoughts. What hope have you got.

He’s one tough cookie to come up against. I like listening to him and a lot of the people on there that go up against him get torn to bits. He knows his stuff. 

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

IMG-0391.jpg

Quiz question - who said this? 

"The immigrants who have come already, or who are admitted in the future, are part of the community" 

Answer:

Enoch Powell, in 1964.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Quiz question - who said this? 

"The immigrants who have come already, or who are admitted in the future, are part of the community" 

Answer:

Hide contents

Enoch Powell, in 1964.

Just behind the swimming baths and the fun fair in the list of what Stechford is famous for. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â