Racism Part two

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Look at whst is happening now. This country has never been more polarised. You are not talking about a few indigenous people there's millions of them who feel that way

I don’t understand what sitting down with racists is ever going to achieve. There’s no middle ground - they’re literally just wrong.

You could arguably have a sensible conversation about immigration as a whole with some folk (not sure who) who aren’t xenophobic/racist, but they aren’t the ones rioting and/or spreading hate. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes very true. I can't even get an NHS dentist since I moved up.north.  Austerity and 14 years of years Tory rule hsve brought us to this state.

This.

It's like being in a line of 20 people at Tesco and blaming the other people in the line rather than Tesco for only putting on one checkout.

Yaxley Lennon doesn't want to see an end to immigration and he'd be distraught if you offered to remove every brown face from the country. Not because he is not a racist bastard but because it would mean the end of his grift and being able to take advantage of gullible less than one brain cell 'Patriots'. You can throw Farage into that pot as well. 

You don't sit down and negotiate with self serving bastards like that. What you do is call them out for what they are, ensure they are punished for their incitement and make sure you create an environment where they can't thrive. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Yaxley Lennon doesn't want to see an end to immigration and he'd be distraught if you offered to remove every brown face from the country. Not because he is not a racist bastard but because it would mean the end of his grift and being able to take advantage of gullible less than one brain cell 'Patriots'. You can throw Farage into that pot as well. 

You don't sit down and negotiate with self serving bastards like that. What you do is call them out for what they are, ensure they are punished for their incitement and make sure you create an environment where they can't thrive. 

100%

also this is a interesting read 

https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/tommy-robinson-net-worth/

Tommy Robinson has a net worth of $35 million USD making him one of the richest political activists in the world. He is a British far-right leader and the co-founder of the English Defence League (EDL).

Few years ago Robinson has filed for Bankruptcy. However in a suspicious manner, he got rich in a matter of three years largely due to anonymous income and gifts received from the Rothschild Family.

Edited by blandy
extract added
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Which just goes to show why a clutch of arseholes invest so much in buying up the media – Mail, Sun, Telegraph, Express, GB News. Why Russia put so much effort into creating wedge issues and disorder. 

Years of austerity cuts were always going to lead to this, but you've got to give the people a scapegoat to blame, and just like has happened throughout history, it's minority groups that become the target. 

Spot on 

Really sad to hear that Leanne Hodgson is having mental health issues that unfortunately led to her being part of a riot and get arrested for violent disorder. 

I watched a documentary on the "final solution" recently and cried my eyes out thinking about those poor people. I'm not suggesting we are heading towards the same, but there are similarities to how people have been desensitised to the wants and needs of minorities.

17 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

He’s absolutely ruined my memories of Lewis. Human garbage 🤬

What's happened to him? Was he always like that? 

Billie Piper seems OK. How could any normal person be attracted to someone like this? 

Suggests something had happened in his life, or he's just had a mental breakdown to become as.......well, mental as he is. 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Look at whst is happening now. This country has never been more polarised. You are not talking about a few indigenous people there's millions of them who feel that way

Let's not pretend that racism only resides in the likes of bigoted fools like Fox or Robinson. Racism is also hidden and subtle and can be found in every facet of society. 

As I mentioned previously, look at the failure of the FA to punish Fernandez. I don't see many raising their eyebrows about that debacle. Yet, they'll be some pontificating about how important taking a knee is. Well, evidently, it seems like nothing more than a match day routine. What kind of message does that failure to act send?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I don't know, I find a lot of it hard to believe, the Rothschild family bank rolling him?

I don't know but if you go on companies house and search for company number 07477566 its registered as Jewish Defense League, pervious name on the company is EDL

27 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What's happened to him? Was he always like that? 

Billie Piper seems OK. How could any normal person be attracted to someone like this? 

Suggests something had happened in his life, or he's just had a mental breakdown to become as.......well, mental as he is. 

I always think of Richard Ayoade. Not only is Laurence Fox his brother-in-law but he was sticking up for IT Crowd writer Graham Linehan this week. What turds to have in your life. 

17 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

As I mentioned previously, look at the failure of the FA to punish Fernandez. I don't see many raising their eyebrows about that debacle. Yet, they'll be some pontificating about how important taking a knee is. Well, evidently, it seems like nothing more than a match day routine. What kind of message does that failure to act send?

There was an absolute tonne of controversy around Fernandez. There hasn't been a vast outcry about a lack of punishment because if I'm not mistaken, they're waiting to see how Chelsea handle it internally before deciding if they need to wade it. There hasn't been an announcement that he's got off with no punishment, has there?

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

There was an absolute tonne of controversy around Fernandez. There hasn't been a vast outcry about a lack of punishment because if I'm not mistaken, they're waiting to see how Chelsea handle it internally before deciding if they need to wade it. There hasn't been an announcement that he's got off with no punishment, has there?

Show me the comments of outrage on here. He has been excused of his wrong because he made a charitable donation. Pathetic. The FA should have made an example by issuing him with a lengthy ban, but NO!! 

Let's just carry on with the lip - service. 

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Show me the comments of outrage on here. He has been excused of his wrong because he made a charitable donation.

Here you go mate, pages and **** pages of it.

A good couple of pages of it in the Martinez thread as well if I recall correctly.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Show me the comments of outrage on here. He has been excused of his wrong because he made a charitable donation. Pathetic. The FA should have made an example by issuing him with a lengthy ban, but NO!! 

Let's just carry on with the lip - service. 

There were plenty, but (from memory) it focused more on us hoping Martinez wasn't involved and then hypothetical situations around if he was.  It's often the case that such issues hit home harder when they specifically impact on "one" rather than a "far away" part of society.

FWIW, I agree with you that he should be handed with some sort of ban.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Here you go mate, pages and **** pages of it.

A good couple of pages of it in the Martinez thread as well if I recall correctly.

Aside from Bobzy, you're presenting that as evidence of outrage, half a page. That, for me, confirms what I was saying. Not a murmur about the fact he escaped punishment, or maybe,.for some, it's not worthy or serious enough for attention. That's why I called it out, why be selective about what offends. It's racism all the same. I'm just not one for paying it lip - service. As proven in my disapproval of the appointment of John Terry. 

Edited by sheepyvillian

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â