Racism Part two

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What on earth do you think would be achieved by giving the criminal and fraudster a national platform with the PM?

He's got nothing to say and nothing to contribute except for hatred and violence. He's got no place in a 'serious discussion' unless that serious discussion is in a courtroom to give his defence.

You bang all these people up you increase the followers. It will never end. Telling you this country is well and truly ****. 

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Again I urge anyone who uses Twitter to close their accounts. This organisation stands front and centre for the kind of shit that's going down now. 

I'm not racist but X made me do it ?  

My take on it would be that opportunists are exploiting anger and division , divisions that have existed for some time in this country  , I'm sure X is being used as a mouthpiece by people happy to exploit and make money from it , just as other organizations have also used it and other platforms to stir divisions over the years , propaganda didn't start in 2006  

I appreciate the BBC is a left wing mouthpiece :) and wouldn't' give the far right a platform but without X they would only find another way , unless you are proposing a North Korean style news service where you only get news the government want you to ?  

Arguably  , I would urge anyone who doesn't have an X  account to sign up and get one  , the fact it isn't state sponsored ( Hi Russia)  is precisely why it should exist , whilst misinformation is being spread , the truth can always be found in a few seconds for those that want to find it  . For sure some people, will just share without reading or doing their own research  as evidenced with the recent killing of innocent children , but then again some people can be convinced to strap a bomb to themselves and detonate it , some people can be convinced to join a cult in Waco or drink Kool Aid etc 

31 minutes ago, PaulC said:

until you get all sides together and have a serious discussion

DO you have a piece of paper in your hand?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I think you’re right, the one thing that would fix this would be to invite Tommy Robinson back in to the country ( he was supposed to be in court today but fled to Cyprus) to have talks with the Prime Minister to find a compromise.

It wouldn’t be appeasement of right wing thugs, it could actually lead to a cabinet position for Robinson, or maybe even the Nobel peace prize.

Nobody is suggesting thst and it doesn't hsve to be him.  If you can come up with a better suggestion then please don't mock mine

This is not going to go away by locking up thousands of far right thugs.  We're are still going to have the problem unless labour get to grips with the underlying issues. 

Edited by PaulC

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Nobody is suggesting thst and it doesn't hsve to be him.  If you can come up with a better suggestion then please don't mock mine

This is not going to go away by locking up thousands of far right thugs.  We're are still going to have the problem unless labour get to grips with the underlying issues. 

They've laid out a plan to deal with it. 

Tories had no plan beyond an insane Rwanda scheme. And not having a plan is what's lead to this. 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

We should send them to Rwanda.

Honestly, though, "sit down and have a chat with the racists" is one of the most ridiculous things I've read for ages.  What is that ever going to achieve?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Tories had no plan beyond an insane Rwanda scheme. And not having a plan is what's lead to this. 

Yes I know their plan and agree about Rwanda scheme but it's so much more than just that

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm not sure its the lack of a plan (but part of it), in reality the Brexit vote was the catalyst, 'Take back control' which in effect meant, or would have meant to these morons going back to the 70's and 80's which was the height of racism and white supremacy hatred. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Honestly, though, "sit down and have a chat with the racists" is one of the most ridiculous things I've read for ages.  What is that ever going to achieve?

Look at whst is happening now. This country has never been more polarised. You are not talking about a few indigenous people there's millions of them who feel that way

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Look at whst is happening now. This country has never been more polarised. You are not talking about a few indigenous people there's millions of them who feel that way

Which just goes to show why a clutch of arseholes invest so much in buying up the media – Mail, Sun, Telegraph, Express, GB News. Why Russia put so much effort into creating wedge issues and disorder. 

Years of austerity cuts were always going to lead to this, but you've got to give the people a scapegoat to blame, and just like has happened throughout history, it's minority groups that become the target. 

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 4

Just now, Rolta said:

Which just goes to show why a clutch of arseholes invest so much in buying up the media – Mail, Sun, Telegraph, Express, GB News. 

Years of austerity cuts were always going to lead to this, but you've got to give the people a scapegoat to blame, and just like has happened throughout history, it's minority groups that become the target. 

Yes very true. I can't even get an NHS dentist since I moved up.north.  Austerity and 14 years of years Tory rule hsve brought us to this state.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â