Racism Part two

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's past time to properly deal with Yaxley-Lennon too. Hope they bring forward either new laws or mechanisms within existing laws to bang these people up properly as they would with hate preachers.  Maybe we can get The US to take him and a few others to Guatanamo Bay on some trumped up charges

Already outed as being in Cyprus down to the hotel he’s staying at. Unfortunately we don’t have an extradition treaty (which is why he went there)

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He referenced his own involvement in the 2011 riot where they held special courts and prosecuted people quickly and to the fullest extent available. 

I'm certain we'll see the same thing. He's out his stamp on it now, it will look bad to not deliver. 

People in 2011 were really taken aback by how quickly they got caught and sent down. 

I'm sure right now there are big teams of people studying footage and sorting evidence against people. There will be plenty of knocks on doors soon. 

It's past time to properly deal with Yaxley-Lennon too. Hope they bring forward either new laws or mechanisms within existing laws to bang these people up properly as they would with hate preachers.  Maybe we can get The US to take him and a few others to Guatanamo Bay on some trumped up charges. 

Don’t you put that evil on us, Sidcow! We already have an exceedingly full plate 😉

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Genie said:

Getting lively in Tamworth

Windows smashed

Why don’t they back up a few riot vans, then start grabbing these pricks from the front of the rioters and slinging them into the vans to be prosecuted tomorrow after a night in the cells. Would they be so brave then?

Yeah. I am coming round to the thinking they are being too passive. These things need to be broken down. Get them on the run.  These things wi be (as they are) doing the rounds on social media and more scum will decide to get their lazy fas asses down there and the rabble grows. 

Edited by sidcow

Just now, sidcow said:

Yeah. I am coming round to the thinking they are being to passive. These things need to be broken down. Get them on the run.  These things wi be (as they are) doing the rounds on social media and more scum will decide to get their lazy fas asses down there and the rabble grows. 

Bit of police brutality will stop these feckers 😂

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just a note. Most were crying at the armed police kicking someone in the head 2 weeks ago, for attacking officers in a airport. Now they don't  mind violence from the police on these rioters. 

Sort your shit out lads!!

Ok I'm going to point out the obvious. The  two guys were constrained. They were no longer a threat. These rioter are not.  Police need to do what they need to do to constrain them. As much I'd love them to use violence on them even after they are constrained it's not something they can or should do. 

Now get the difference ?

• Like 2

Just now, bobzy said:

Sorry... the answer to what?

What's the difference. Some asking to stop them with extreme violence?

Most of the riotersare just being dicks, the guy at the airport tried to seriously injure armed officers.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Should see some decisive police action soon.

I’ve just told the Tamworth police there’s a women’s peace vigil outside the hotel and Just Stop Oil are doing a ted talk.

Good luck with that, Tamworth police station was closed by the Tories a few years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

As I said before illegal immigration is a issue but how much of a problem is it in reality? 

That's the crux. 

Illegal immigration (small boats) is a tiny number in the scheme of things.  Not even a ripple in overall society.  The numbers are so small, they'd get lost in a large town let alone the whole UK. But the right wingers would have you believe there are millions of them.

Most immigrants are here legitimately doing the jobs they were brought here to do. 

• Like 3

Just now, foreveryoung said:

What's the difference. Some asking to stop them with extreme violence?

Most of the riotersare just being dicks, the guy at the airport tried to seriously injure armed officers.

The ones we're mostly concerned about are the ones setting shit on fire and ganging up to attack brown people, not the mild-mannered casual bigots standing at the back chanting EDL songs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

That's the crux. 

Illegal immigration (small boats) is a tiny number in the scheme of things.  Not even a ripple in overall society.  The numbers are so small, they'd get lost in a large town let alone the whole UK. But the right wingers would have you believe there are millions of them.

Most immigrants are here legitimately doing the jobs they were brought here to do. 

People are stupid enough to believe them.

1 minute ago, Avfc96 said:

Seems like the fire is getting a lot worse at the Holiday Inn in Tamworth.

Doesn’t help that there are no police officers getting involved in stopping it. It’s really bizarre to watch.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

That's the crux. 

Exact same as here. Add in some drag queens, a pinch of DEI, a few books you wanna ban. Baby, you got a stew going 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â