Racism Part two

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, tinker said:

Yep, they will get a right kicking thats for sure but the police will have to try and stop it and that's not a good place to be for them, plus while all that'soing on any criminals will know they have a free reign  for a few hours, looting and rioting. 

I hated thatcher and supported the mine workers when they was attacked by the police but this is different,.law and order is being threatened and the police must he given the powers to hit these demos hard before the violence starts, nick em. 

Which way to the Police State thread?😉

I know of a lot of families who are too scared to go out now. Telling their kids to remain at home. This is Birmingham. There was a fun fair in Sutton Coldfield today and I know of at least 3 families that decided not to go out of fear. Minorities across the whole of the UK will be feeling this. Scared to even go on public transport.

I hope things improve very soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

You're not going to get a whole life tariff for attempted murder, regardless of the circumstances. A few years is a long way off a whole life tariff, and those extra years would have been under some serious array charge. 

Hmmm… I reckon a racially aggravated attempt at burning down a hotel housing 100s of people may well pass for a whole life term, no?

Surely someone attempting to bomb a plane is getting a whole life term? I don’t know. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Absolute state of these “patriots” in Tamworth

Why are the police there in just flat caps and no shields? They SURELY knew this was coming? 

Wish they had a few more dogs and could just set them loose. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Why are the police there in just flat caps and no shields? They SURELY knew this was coming? 

Wish they had a few more dogs and could just set them loose. 

I think that was earlier, they are in full riot gear now. Very much standing off and letting the scum do as they please though.

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Hmmm… I reckon a racially aggravated attempt at burning down a hotel housing 100s of people may well pass for a whole life term, no?

Surely someone attempting to bomb a plane is getting a whole life term? I don’t know. 

Even if it’s just the arson it’s clearly a category 1a offence where the starting point is 4 years with a sentence range of up to 8 years but here’s the kicker… in extreme cases the judges have the ability to go above that and can go as high as life imprisonment.

Attempting to set fire to a hotel full of refugees must be in with a shout of being exceptional circumstances

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supermon said:

I know of a lot of families who are too scared to go out now. Telling their kids to remain at home. This is Birmingham. There was a fun fair in Sutton Coldfield today and I know of at least 3 families that decided not to go out of fear. Minorities across the whole of the UK will be feeling this. Scared to even go on public transport.

I hope things improve very soon.

My wife told me not to even go for a walk! I still did and it's fine as I live in a diverse area but there is definitely fear spreading in places.

I travel to London on Wednesdays but I'm definitely giving it a miss.

I think it will blow over in a few weeks once arrests and convictions start.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I think that was earlier, they are in full riot gear now. Very much standing off and letting the scum do as they please though.

The approach I saw yesterday was having the police as casual as possible on the front line, but with geared up riot lads ready to step in if it got too lairy, it looks like everything is set up to not provoke the mob

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I'm assuming they have evacuated this hotel?

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Mustard gas the thick words removed.

Or just shoot them, wouldn't have to wear a gas mask for that.

I have a deep distrust of and borderline loathing for American law enforcement as an entity. 

That said, and I can’t believe I am saying this: now might be the time & place for your police to borrow some tactics from ours

• Like 1

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

I'm assuming they have evacuated this hotel?

I’m not sure, either way though they could really do without letting the rioters get inside to trash it or burn it to the ground.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You can't just move the goalposts for certain crimes. They can change laws through parliament, but I'm not aware of anyone in this Country getting a whole life tariff for attempted murder. 

Just now, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I have a deep distrust of and borderline loathing for American law enforcement as an entity. 

That said, and I can’t believe I am saying this: now might be the time & place for your police to borrow some tactics from ours

I do wonder if a few of the pricks from the front were grabbed and thrown in a van it might have dented the bravery of the others.

As it stands they think they are untouchable.

• Like 1

Just a note. Most were crying at the armed police kicking someone in the head 2 weeks ago, for attacking officers in a airport. Now they don't  mind violence from the police on these rioters. 

Sort your shit out lads!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NorthernGordon said:

He's talking a good talk but will we see actual strict punishments being handed out?  I hope it's not just lip service.

He referenced his own involvement in the 2011 riot where they held special courts and prosecuted people quickly and to the fullest extent available. 

I'm certain we'll see the same thing. He's out his stamp on it now, it will look bad to not deliver. 

People in 2011 were really taken aback by how quickly they got caught and sent down. 

I'm sure right now there are big teams of people studying footage and sorting evidence against people. There will be plenty of knocks on doors soon. 

It's past time to properly deal with Yaxley-Lennon too. Hope they bring forward either new laws or mechanisms within existing laws to bang these people up properly as they would with hate preachers.  Maybe we can get The US to take him and a few others to Guatanamo Bay on some trumped up charges. 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Just a note. Most were crying at the armed police kicking someone in the head 2 weeks ago, for attacking officers in a airport. Now they don't  mind violence from the police on these rioters. 

Sort your shit out lads!!

What's good for the goose and all that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I've been waiting for someone to make this ridiculous point, well done

Here's your prize

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTmELMl5uXiQqTiGPmIpK

I'd have given about 4/9 odds FWIW.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â