Racism Part two

Demitri_C

Just now, Davkaus said:

This can't go on for another fortnight, surely

I suspect some of the leading lights of the far right might be getting a knock on the door much sooner than that. Like this prick, for this tweet and others

• Like 2

I’m pleased that there are very few comments on local social media supporting this behaviour. Those condemning it outnumbering those comments by about 10:1.

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I suspect some of the leading lights of the far right might be getting a knock on the door much sooner than that. Like this prick, for this tweet and others

In some messed up way I wouldn't even be surprised if he wants to get arrested. He knows what he's doing. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

In some messed up way I wouldn't even be surprised if he wants to get arrested. He knows what he's doing. 

He knows Musk won’t ban him

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

You'd think Birmingham would have been the place to kick off. But I guess it's a bit heavy for them there. They won't need the police 😆

There isn't a better multi racial city in the Country. I should know, I grew up here. You have to know your limits, which bullies usually do.

• Like 1

Update to my offer of free books for Spellow Library Hub in Liverpool (Google is my friend, I was just being lazy).

I have contacted a local councillor in the Walton area to see if he can arrange for someone to collect the books.  There are 40 books all in great condition, some of them only a few months old. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He may well think that, he'll have plenty of time to have a think about that over the coming years whilst he's worried about the soap on the floor of the showere

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This happened in Stoke and the scum like Tommy R are crying about it on X. Muslim gangs attacking innocents etc

They will twist everything.

I would imagine the irony is lost on such people. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If this continues for a few more weeks how are the police going to be able to police this along with the football?

A lot of those folks will have to choose. ⚽️ or riot, can’t be in two places at once 😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rich_H said:

Started in Solihull tonight by the sounds of it, outside the Ramada. 

They're targeting hotels being paid to house migrants.  

11 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Don't underestimate my Asian Brothers. The days of them taking a backward step are long over.

I've got a Muslim son in law, Kurdish lad, and he and his mates are all built like MMA fighters.  If the morons start here they're in for a big shock. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

A lot of those folks will have to choose. ⚽️ or riot, can’t be in two places at once 😉

You're not wrong. I read @Vive_La_Villa posting earlier about concerns about going to VP and I was going to say that I couldn't see it kicking off too badly in Brum.

But if there are two places I could see it kicking off in small pockets it's probably the football grounds tbh.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NorthernGordon said:

I've got a Muslim son in law, Kurdish lad, and he and his mates are all built like MMA fighters.  If the morons start here they're in for a big shock. 

I'm telling you. Be careful what you wish for. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I wonder how proud man in white shirt will be when he’s in the dock.

Attempted (hopefully just that) murder charges and life in prison with no parole, please.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

You're not wrong. I read @Vive_La_Villa posting earlier about concerns about going to VP and I was going to say that I couldn't see it kicking off too badly in Brum.

But if there are two places I could see it kicking off in small pockets it's probably the football grounds tbh.

Not for me. I think the total opposite. Football on weekends will fill the void for some of the gormeless. 

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Not for me. I think the total opposite. Football on weekends will fill the void for some of the gormeless. 

Hope you're right, but we know the football attracts these sorts, and it only takes one pisshead kicking off when they see a brown face 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â