Racism Part two

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Tamworth is the kind of place this would kick off. Majority white but obviously on the outskirts of a region that is very multicultural. The places that most fall foul to the populist racist rhetoric, because it represents change that they're afraid of. The same places that fell for Brexit. Chuck in some heavy wealth inequality, extended good weather and a measly spark, and it'll go.

I’d argue all of the places where it’s been particularly bad are towns/cities that are very heavily majority white (Hull, Rotherham, Liverpool, Tamworth etc) - maybe doesn’t particularly show much, but possibly less “integrated” than other areas. 

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Nowhere in that comment did I blame immigration for the countries problems, I know the Tories have f****ed it up. But I admit I did say previously it hasn't helped the mess we are in. Anyone who says otherwise is a bit nieve and kidding themselves.

What does Elvis Costello’s sidekick have to do with this? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

We don’t need illegal immigration for jobs. We need immigration. Especially brown immigration since we left the EU and it’s harder for Bulgarians and Romanians to come over here to do the jobs we don’t want to do. 

I agree.

I'm only disagreeing with illegal immigration, which as much as people don't like to admit it. Is people paying smugglers and coming across on dingies. I want that stopped, not immigration. But as siad I also disagree with oopening the boarders.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I agree.

I'm only disagreeing with illegal immigration, which as much as people don't like to admit it. Is people paying smugglers and coming across on dingies. I want that stopped, not immigration. But as siad I also disagree with oopening the boarders.

I haven't researched this but I wonder what the cost of these riots will be on the tax payer compared to recent illegal immigration. The numbers really aren't as high as the media portray. Is it really a crisis ?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

9 minutes ago, NorthernGordon said:

He's talking a good talk but will we see actual strict punishments being handed out?  I hope it's not just lip service.

He was the DPP in 2011 the last time we had widespread riots, in that sense he’s the right man for this particular job.

They were still making arrests a year later and a lot of people were jailed, many with very long sentences.

• Like 2

Some of the videos I have seen of 3 or 4 of these thugs beating up one bloke, its disgusting. Their faces are fully on show, these bastards need to be punished, special courts and special prisons.

If it's not dealt with adequately and quickly then the whole lots gonna blow up. The police can only do so much with the numbers they have, we are on the brink. 

I just hope they dont grow the balls to demo in brum, police will have to be out in thousands if they do judging by the last time they made a visit, absolute chaos leading to general disorder all over,  looting and a lawless situation.Stop them now, bring the army in if you have to.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Blame is quite an interesting word though.

We’re basically saying that someone willing to risk their life to get to somewhere that they feel will better them is to blame… rather than, say, a government having a safe and efficient (maybe the last bit is a stretch…) asylum system.

Blame. Yeah, pretty rough. 

I hope it's clear that I was just trying to clarify the potential misunderstanding rather than it being my view :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

Some of the videos I have seen of 3 or 4 of these thugs beating up one bloke, its disgusting. Their faces are fully on show, these bastards need to be punished, special courts and special prisons.

If it's not dealt with adequately and quickly then the whole lots gonna blow up. The police can only do so much with the numbers they have, we are on the brink. 

I just hope they dont grow the balls to demo in brum, police will have to be out in thousands if they do judging by the last time they made a visit, absolute chaos leading to general disorder all over,  looting and a lawless situation.Stop them now, bring the army in if you have to.

Brum planned for the 17th apparently. 

• Shocked 1

Started in Solihull tonight by the sounds of it, outside the Ramada. 

Don't underestimate my Asian Brothers. The days of them taking a backward step are long over.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rich_H said:

Started in Solihull tonight by the sounds of it, outside the Ramada. 

It's also kicked off in Tamworth.

A Holiday Inn being smashed up.

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Don't underestimate my Asian Brothers. The days of them taking a backward step are long over.

This happened in Stoke and the scum like Tommy R are crying about it on X. Muslim gangs attacking innocents etc

They will twist everything.

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

That's smart. Where there's least ethnic minorities. It's all so predictable. 

You'd think Birmingham would have been the place to kick off. But I guess it's a bit heavy for them there. They won't need the police 😆

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â