Racism Part two

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Any of these dick heads find themselves in hospital they'll almost certainly be looked after by immigrants. And if those immigrants weren't here they'd probably just be left to bleed to death where they fell. 

You're suddenly making me think we ought to kick them all out ;) 

• Haha 1

We should introduce a scheme where people can opt out of NHS care by immigrants. That will really confuse them.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Nowhere in that comment did I blame immigration for the countries problems, I know the Tories have f****ed it up. But I admit I did say previously it hasn't helped the mess we are in. Anyone who says otherwise is a bit nieve and kidding themselves.

If there was no immigration who'd actually be doing all the jobs the 'natives' don't want to do?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I was on a night shift, wfh. It wasn't busy so I was on twitter and news channels a lot and - my own fault I know - I am thoroughly down and upset about all the disorder going on. 

It also made me realise just how many feral, feckless scummy people live in this country. 

I know sky TV etc like to sex it all up and sensationalise stuff in the name of "entertainment" but different locations it's the same types....fat, bald gammon blokes, toothless, equally fat gobby women and scrawny youths decked out in balaclavas all off to loot (even greggs which I found ironic, given its essential support to the local community) and kick the sh!t out of anyone with brown skin who catches their eye. Depressing.

Great comment 

I want to "like" your post and I also wanted to use the "sad" icon thingy. I couldn't decide which was the appropriate one to use!

Either way they are the "dreggs" of humanity and all seem out of the same moulds marked:-

(a) stupid, thick, uneducated, fat, bald gammon blokes

(b) stupid, thick, uneducated, fat gobby women

(c) stupid, thick, uneducated, scrawny youths

How do we change this though?.......euthanasia ????? 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Yes he didn't hold back did he. Action will speak louder than words though.

He's talking a good talk but will we see actual strict punishments being handed out?  I hope it's not just lip service.

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You're not both going to agree on much on this topic, I suspect, but I think you're just talking past one another here, blaming the specific immigrants who take the boats and fund the gangs isn't the same as blaming all immigrants for it

Blame is quite an interesting word though.

We’re basically saying that someone willing to risk their life to get to somewhere that they feel will better them is to blame… rather than, say, a government having a safe and efficient (maybe the last bit is a stretch…) asylum system.

Blame. Yeah, pretty rough. 

• Like 1

Tamworth is the kind of place this would kick off. Majority white but obviously on the outskirts of an region that is very multicultural. The places that most fall foul to the populist racist rhetoric, because it represents change that they're afraid of. The same places that fell for Brexit. Chuck in some heavy wealth inequality, extended good weather and a measly spark, and it'll go.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

So the Tories are making and telling people to riot ? Nah I’m not having it.  Was it the Tories fault those 3 girls got killed too? 

Give it a rest.  They stoked up this anti-immigration hatred and you must be blind not to see it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If there was no immigration who'd actually be doing all the jobs the 'natives' don't want to do?

If the Tories got the last 14 years right, we wouldn't need illegal immigration for jobs.

I have nothing against immigration, but not this way, not paying smugglers. Surely people can see it's wrong. We cannot just open borders though either.

Getting lively in Tamworth

Windows smashed

Why don’t they back up a few riot vans, then start grabbing these pricks from the front of the rioters and slinging them into the vans to be prosecuted tomorrow after a night in the cells. Would they be so brave then?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

If the Tories got the last 14 years right, we wouldn't need illegal immigration for jobs.

I have nothing against immigration, but not this way, not paying smugglers. Surely people can see it's wrong. We cannot just open borders though either.

We don’t need illegal immigration for jobs. We need immigration. Especially brown immigration since we left the EU and it’s harder for Bulgarians and Romanians to come over here to do the jobs we don’t want to do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

We don’t need illegal immigration for jobs. We need immigration. Especially brown immigration since we left the EU and it’s harder for Bulgarians and Romanians to come over here to do the jobs we don’t want to do. 

Here, are you back now? 

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

As I said before illegal immigration is a issue but how much of a problem is it in reality? Or is more to do with how the media portray it to take the focus away from the real issues ? 

It's gone on for years and in many countries. They are desperate people. They aren't doing it for a jolly.

It's an issue but it has **** all to do with a he problems this country is facing. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Also I don't get the part in bold. Who would do these jobs if not immigrants. Legal or illegal? 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â