Racism Part two

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well they ain't going Thomas cook for a dingy and life jacket are they???

Oh the smugglers! Yeh that's an International problem. Hardly one to blame on immigrants.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Oh the smugglers! Yeh that's an International problem. Hardly one to blame on immigrants.

You can't blame the immigrants?  ****** me! Again the defence is is a joke. I don't blame them if they are escaping persecution, most aren't, but now one will admit that either.

Coming over by illegal means, but not illegal. Paying smugglers, but it's not there fault.

Cars being stolen all the time. Can't blame the thieves though, shouldn't be easy to steal. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Nah you can’t put this on the Tories man 

From someone who worked alongside three of the previous four PMs.

The Conservative government left the UK wide open to the far-right violence erupting across parts of the country by ignoring red flags and stoking fires with a culture war agenda, a senior adviser on extremism to Tory prime ministers has said.

Dame Sara Khan, who was Rishi Sunak’s independent adviser for social cohesion and resilience until May this year and acted as counter-extremism commissioner under both Theresa May and Boris Johnson, said the recent administrations had failed the British people.

More on link

Guardian link

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You can't blame the immigrants?  ****** me! Again the defence is is a joke. I don't blame them if they are escaping persecution, most aren't, but now one will admit that either.

Coming over by illegal means, but not illegal. Paying smugglers, but it's not there fault.

Cars being stolen all the time. Can't blame the thieves though, shouldn't be easy to steal. 

If you honestly blame immigration for the countries problems then you're the problem mate.

I guess I'm just lucky my family were able to get here when the country was desperate for help.

Should they be entering a country illegally? No. Blame them for trying to give their families better lives? Nah, can't agree with that.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If you honestly blame immigration for the countries problems then you're the problem mate.

You're not both going to agree on much on this topic, I suspect, but I think you're just talking past one another here, blaming the specific immigrants who take the boats and fund the gangs isn't the same as blaming all immigrants for it

• Like 1

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

I haven’t done the research to back up why but I think most of the troubles in the past decade can be fundamentally traced back to Russia. Trump, Brexit, racial/gender/sexuality wars (general social disruption) has been orchestrated through social media manipulation, and I’d bet my years salary that it’s Russia (likely via one of the pals, so as not to be too overt, i.e. N Korea / China).

Just feels like a very Russia thing to have done, perhaps as a wider part of their campaign to expand land ultimately.

Right down to inventing and spreading the Muslim sounding name that lit the tinderbox this week

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

You're not both going to agree on much on this topic, I suspect, but I think you're just talking past one another here, blaming the specific immigrants who take the boats and fund the gangs isn't the same as blaming all immigrants for it

Yeh this is fair. I'm getting confused too. Not sure what @foreveryoungs issue actually is but I can hazard a guess. 

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

And we create the demand for them by not giving people safe routes to get here. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I haven’t done the research to back up why but I think most of the troubles in the past decade can be fundamentally traced back to Russia. Trump, Brexit, racial/gender/sexuality wars (general social disruption) has been orchestrated through social media manipulation, and I’d bet my years salary that it’s Russia (likely via one of the pals, so as not to be too overt, i.e. N Korea / China).

Just feels like a very Russia thing to have done, perhaps as a wider part of their campaign to expand land ultimately.

They’ve gotten a massive return on whatever amount was invested 🙄

The crazy thing is the UK actually needs international migration, especially since Brexit.

Unfortunately “migrant” is now a very dirty word here.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

The crazy thing is the UK actually needs international migration, especially since Brexit.

Any of these dick heads find themselves in hospital they'll almost certainly be looked after by immigrants. And if those immigrants weren't here they'd probably just be left to bleed to death where they fell. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Unfortunately “migrant” is now a very dirty word here.

Probably not 700,000 net migration in a year though.

Not that I think for a moment the scum setting the country on fire are going to stop being racist scum if our immigration figures were net 0.

Of course, what these people have done is make it even harder to have a sensible conversation about immigration policy, because 'legitimate concerns' is basically a meme at this point. 

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I guess I'm just lucky my family were able to get here when the country was desperate for help.

Should they be entering a country illegally? No. Blame them for trying to give their families better lives? Nah, can't agree with that.

Nowhere in that comment did I blame immigration for the countries problems, I know the Tories have f****ed it up. But I admit I did say previously it hasn't helped the mess we are in. Anyone who says otherwise is a bit nieve and kidding themselves.

Where is the library that got burned down again?  

I'm downsizing my physical book collection as I've gone the Kindle route mostly and they're welcome to have a few dozen books from me gratis.  Plus it gives me more room for records ;)

Mostly biographies about musicians and boxers (my two passions music and boxing), with some travel books and other sports books too.  Some in the shot aren't up for grabs and some are and there's another whole shelf out of shot across the room.

I'm in South Yorkshire.  I don't drive due to bad eyesight so if someone can collect them then please feel free to message me.

424529559_322334467464817_6945136482580500085_n.jpg

Edited by NorthernGordon
Added photo
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â