Racism Part two

Demitri_C

Lord Davies of Gower is in the Shadow Cabinet. This tweet has been deleted.

Dan Hodges is a journalist / commentator for the Mail on Sunday, he’s not remotely left wing

No siree Bob, nothing to do with Tories…

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It is not about that though is it. It is about creating the environment where people are looking at who to blame for their woes. The Tories spent 14 years destroying public services. Reforming and underfunding the NHS so it is now on its knees, cutting local government funding by 40% so people saw things like libraries and community centres disappear, sure start centres close, litter picking cease, roads full of potholes, adult social care provision decimated. They oversaw a huge lack of housebuilding so people can't get on the housing ladder. Then you have things like the huge increase in homelessness, working poor, children living in poverty. All these were ideological choices of the last 14 years labelled as austerity. 

You oversee the destruction the Tories have for 14 years, take away hope and opportunity for many and then offer up blaming immigration for peoples woes (and the Tories very much planted that seed) then you get what we are seeing now and a divided nation where parties like Reform can thrive and further stoke the already lit flames of division.

But all this is not the governments fault. It's the boats !!

I don't know what's worse. The way the government has run the country over the years or how easy it has been to blame illegal immigration for all of the issues.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Arrests starting to happen on Merseyside after yesterday, they've picked up three now, first two were charged and already remanded in custody today, presume the third is in process

• Like 2

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Yes he didn't hold back did he. Action will speak louder than words though.

Im glad to see this but unfortunately it then brings this. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

He needs a bullet tbh. 

plain and simple, the world would be a better place if certain people were not in it and he is indeed one of them

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Nah you can’t put this on the Tories man 

If it wasn't for the tories spending 4 years banging on about immigrants and pretending it was the countries number 1 problem the immigration issue would probably be barely registering. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

If I were apportioning blame then I'd still probably be putting the individuals themselves at the top of the pile. 

Tory hands have been dipped in the blood, no doubt. But they're accessories to the crime rather than perpetrators. 

The individuals are merely the foot soldiers. Who emboldened them, gave them a target? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

But all this is not the governments fault. It's the boats !!

I don't know what's worse. The way the government has run the country over the years or how easy it has been to blame illegal immigration for all of the issues.

I didn't think they were illegals??

To be fair, definately they are not to blame but they certainly haven't helped.

But do we blame the Tories for not dealing with the organised crime gangs putting them on the boats at least?

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The individuals are merely the foot soldiers. Who emboldened them, gave them a target? 

Well as you mention it, I was literally about to post it an another topic but it’s just as relevant here.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I didn't think they were illegals??

To be fair, definately they are not to blame but they certainly haven't helped.

But do we blame the Tories for not dealing with the organised crime gangs putting them on the boats at least?

Illegal immigration and the whole Rwanda bollocks has been used in the last year as a way of taking focus of other issues.

Which organised crime gangs ?

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Illegal immigration and the whole Rwanda bollocks has been used in the last year as a way of taking focus of other issues.

Which organised crime gangs ?

Well they ain't going Thomas cook for a dingy and life jacket are they???

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â