Racism Part two

Demitri_C

16 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What would you want them to  do? Stamp on a few heads ?

There might be a middle ground between stamping on the head of someone on the floor, and standing by and watching as people throw rocks and bottles at people, I reckon, but I'm no policing expert.

11 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Yes he didn't hold back did he. Action will speak louder than words though.

Just heard it again, I missed it the first time but he’s going after those who have been whipping it up online too. It will be interesting to see how far that’s pushed. Oakshot, Grimes? Robinson and his cohort for sure?

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Nah you can’t put this on the Tories man 

You pretty much can.

They’ve literally had a slogan of “stop the boats” (they’re only real campaign for anything) for ages and created a divided society. Guess what happens when you stoke like that?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

There might be a middle ground between stamping on the head of someone on the floor, and standing by and watching as people throw rocks and bottles at people, I reckon, but I'm no policing expert.

Those clearings in the woods at the airport are no different to the ones rioting . I weren’t being funny just seeing if you thought we should fight violence with violence. I wouldn’t oblige in the slightest if a few heads got kicked in. 

Lay with dogs, get fleas.

The tories milked this for years because they are scum.

They just didn’t see the new reform scum stealing their votes.

• Like 3

Just now, bickster said:

Who else is this on? It is absolutely on the Tories

If I were apportioning blame then I'd still probably be putting the individuals themselves at the top of the pile. 

Tory hands have been dipped in the blood, no doubt. But they're accessories to the crime rather than perpetrators. 

I was on a night shift, wfh. It wasn't busy so I was on twitter and news channels a lot and - my own fault I know - I am thoroughly down and upset about all the disorder going on. 

It also made me realise just how many feral, feckless scummy people live in this country. 

I know sky TV etc like to sex it all up and sensationalise stuff in the name of "entertainment" but different locations it's the same types....fat, bald gammon blokes, toothless, equally fat gobby women and scrawny youths decked out in balaclavas all off to loot (even greggs which I found ironic, given its essential support to the local community) and kick the sh!t out of anyone with brown skin who catches their eye. Depressing.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Who else is this on? It is absolutely on the Tories

So the Tories are making and telling people to riot ? Nah I’m not having it.  Was it the Tories fault those 3 girls got killed too? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

If I were apportioning blame then I'd still probably be putting the individuals themselves at the top of the pile. 

Tory hands have been dipped in the blood, no doubt. But they're accessories to the crime rather than perpetrators. 

The post wasn’t about the rioters if you read the quote in the post I quoted.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

So the Tories are making and telling people to riot ? Nah I’m not having it.  Was it the Tories fault those 3 girls got killed too? 

Read the bit you quoted from genie, it’s not talking about rioters per se, it’s talk8ng about who caused the conditions for this to happen. And that is most definitely on the Tories

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You pretty much can.

They’ve literally had a slogan of “stop the boats” (they’re only real campaign for anything) for ages and created a divided society. Guess what happens when you stoke like that?

But the boats needed to stop . A divided society has been going on for years and years.  The Tories lost power easily . 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

But the boats needed to stop

Yes for the safety of the people in them. Funny thing is, the only boat I’ve heard mentioned this week is the Titanic.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Nah you can’t put this on the Tories man 

Why not?

They have had “stop the boats” front and centre for years, and they held the asylum seekers in hotels rather than process their claims. Then you get a trigger and boom, it’s the asylum seekers fault.

It’s 100% on the Tories. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Those clearings in the woods at the airport are no different to the ones rioting . I weren’t being funny just seeing if you thought we should fight violence with violence. I wouldn’t oblige in the slightest if a few heads got kicked in. 

I'll admit I misjudged the tone of your post and got myself ready for an arguement :D

I posted yesterday that I saw I woman get bottled in the face. I was probably 10 metres away, he did it right in front of the line of coppers..I heard the one next to me radio in to check if it was on CCTV. It was, so do you know what they did? **** all.

I imagine the plan is to then go and arrest him at home when there's less rush of escalating, meanwhile that guy was free to remain in the mob to attack other people. Same for the scum attacking those nurses.

While they're just causing a scene and shouting, leave them to it, but when they start being a threat to others, get the **** tear gas out, in my book

Slight change of narrative on the Sky News ticker, since Starmer’s announcement, they’ve started using the term anti-immigration rioters and not protesters.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â