Racism Part two

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, MCU said:

Terrorists and Jihadi's? Yeh I agree completley.

Just to clarify, the terrorists we’re seeing at the moment, or are you just racist?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Just to clarify, the terrorists we’re seeing at the moment, or are you just racist?

What do you think? Do you think he's racist, really??

Disgusting comment!

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

What do you think? Do you think he's racist, really??

Disgusting comment!

Of course he could be? Anyone could be.

His comment was terrorists and jihadis. Does he mean this form of terrorism? Hence asking for clarification. 

6 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

This 100%, get the rubber bullets and Water Cannons out. For an Indian lad that faced a lot of racial abuse and family threats in the 80’s this is bringing it all back for me which is really upsetting. My dad and many others that came on boats in the 50’s to work in the b’ham foundries rebuilt this country after WW2., What is wrong with people, is it lack of education? 

I wanted to like this post but it didn't seem right to like such things. 

You know what I mean. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It was remarkably evident just how wide the gap in education was between both sides of the protest I was at yesterday. On the edl side of it, it was exactly what you'd expect, relentless racist comments, homophobia, accusing people with LGBT flags of being paedos, couldn't go a sentence without dropping a slur.

It very much is just the thick, violent, racist "no black in the union jack" lot that were out in Nottingham, and I suspect it's the same elsewhere.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with the kids that were killed. It's just an excuse for really thick angry words removed to get violent and unleash their hatred.

It’s the same idiots who say they are ‘taking our job’s;’ the same people that have free education, free healthcare, and access to plenty of job opportunities. It’s just mindless scum. Thick a dogshit, their parents with thick as dogshit too. 

Edited by Zero7
Typo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I wanted to like this post but it didn't seem right to like such things. 

You know what I mean. 

It’s ok, I’m in my 50’s now, but remember our houses being filmed with a cinecamera, by 20 or so large white skinheads a day after they posted letters through our houses saying leave our your houses will be burned down. Cops did nothing back then… I was so frightening for my mum and sisters back then as I was only about 14. The funny thing is no white person would buy the house of the head of the national front back then and he ended up selling at a massive knock down price to an Indian lol 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I doubt they would attempt it in Birmingham city. They would be surrounded by the local communities.  Smethwick, Balsall Heath, Small Heath  Nechells. I'd actually be  surprised if they are the minority in those areas.

Yeah they probably know they wouldn’t het very far . 

52 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

No issues at all as far as I'm aware. You have to remember those towns/cities you mentioned have quite large minority population so there would be quite a bit of retaliation/self defence.  It wouldn't go down well at all.

Bottle jobs then 

38 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

This 100%, get the rubber bullets and Water Cannons out. For an Indian lad that faced a lot of racial abuse and family threats in the 80’s this is bringing it all back for me which is really upsetting. My dad and many others that came on boats in the 50’s to work in the b’ham foundries rebuilt this country after WW2., What is wrong with people, is it lack of education? 

It’s like watching England away back in the 90s but they were a proper mob not like these bottle jobs . 

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I cannot believe they set fire to a hotel in Rotherham trying to maim and kill refugees and others there. Utterly, utterly evil scumbags. 

That clip in Hull of a group spotting a person driving a car who is non-white as well. Horrifying. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Starmer absolutely shutting down that “protester” narrative in his little speech and questions

Yes he didn't hold back did he. Action will speak louder than words though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What would you want them to  do? Stamp on a few heads ?

if they did so, i wonder if the likes of lee anderson would say they deserve medals?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â