Racism Part two

Demitri_C

35 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick and he was off marching with his local brass band.

Apologies if so.

Got ya . He’s someone I know from my stop drinking meetings and yes I do get on with him. Mate? I’d use the word lightly but yeah he’s racist. I actually text him a few hours ago saying it’s not right what’s going on and sad to see . His reply was yeah it’s wrong but the powers that be aren’t listening so what you expect. 

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

That library and community hub has only just been renovated, the absolute feral scum destroyed something supplied by the council for the community. They were lucky it wasn’t closed altogether after the Tory cuts now they’ve tried to destroy somebody else's communities resources.

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Got ya . He’s someone I know from my stop drinking meetings and yes I do get on with him. Mate? I’d use the word lightly but yeah he’s racist. I actually text him a few hours ago saying it’s not right what’s going on and sad to see . His reply was yeah it’s wrong but the powers that be aren’t listening so what you expect. 

Tell him he should run for parliament. If he feels the powers that be aren't listening he need go try and become one of the powers that be.

Did he vote? If not he's got no right to say the powers that be aren't listening as he had a chance to influence them.

If he did vote and voted reform (I'm assuming from his comments) or Tories then his views were firmly rejected by the majority of people.  

So he's basically saying "I hold a minority view that the majority of people don't agree with, therefore it's acceptable for me to react by smashing up property, burning shops and libraries, attacking Police and People in the street because most of the people in the country don't think what I think"

In which case he wishes to live in an anarchy where people could attack his children because they don't like how they look and that's just absolutely fine because attacking people for any reason you think is just fine. 

It's just mental thinking. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

I have a negative experience from Donna Jones, so yeah, no shock.

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Tell him he should run for parliament. If he feels the powers that be aren't listening he need go try and become one of the powers that be.

Did he vote? If not he's got no right to say the powers that be aren't listening as he had a chance to influence them.

If he did vote and voted reform (I'm assuming from his comments) or Tories then his views were firmly rejected by the majority of people.  

So he's basically saying "I hold a minority view that the majority of people don't agree with, therefore it's acceptable for me to react by smashing up property, burning shops and libraries, attacking Police and People in the street because most of the people in the country don't think what I think"

In which case he wishes to live in an anarchy where people could attack his children because they don't like how they look and that's just absolutely fine because attacking people for any reason you think is just fine. 

It's just mental thinking. 

Yeah reform voter . It initially started with him sending me a video of a load of Muslims congregating and giving the police a bit of grief, not sure where this was maybe a counter  protest or protecting their community? I then mentioned about the innocent people being attacked.  This is Tory behaviour it’s the reform lot and people just being thugs .

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I was talking with Mrs Sidcow about this last night.  The last time things were like this was back then when again, people were struggling, money was tight, people were poor. It's easy for the agitators to stir things up and mobilise the disaffected. Get them to blame a certain group of people for their ills. 

It's been harder to do that in the last 30 years because it's been relatively easy living times. But the years of mismanagement of the UK and Austerity has now caught up and there are many people easily lead who want to blame somebody for their lot in life and. And of course Social Media makes it easy to influence these people. 

I don’t really think economics has much to do with it. America has done extremely well over the past few decades and the hard right are doing great over there (and not just among the “left behinds”).

It's carrying on in Rotherham today, a Holiday Inn which is used to house Asylum seekers has had numerous windows smashed and having a look on X, looks like the far right thugs have actually managed to smash a side door to get in and the police look outnumbered.

So quite a few big cities are seeing trouble. Liverpool being the biggest surprise. How’s Birmingham looking and the West Midlands in general Wolves , Coventry , Walsall etc etc ?

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Dread to think of what their intentions are once inside :(

Videos have been posted to X of them setting alight bins at the fire exit where they broke in effectively blocking the fire exit. 

Thankfully the fires seem to have been put out.

Lovely leaving gift from the Tories isn’t it. 

Pack the hotels with asylum seekers, don’t process their applications, blame everything that’s wrong on them, continually stoke the fire… then bugger off just in time for the fuse to hit the explosives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avfc96 said:

It's carrying on in Rotherham today, a Holiday Inn which is used to house Asylum seekers has had numerous windows smashed and having a look on X, looks like the far right thugs have actually managed to smash a side door to get in and the police look outnumbered.

Same is happening in Ireland re: attacking/burning the migrant hotels. Not this weekend gone, but over the last few weeks/months 

• Like 1

I can see why we need to get back to an all white society.  

Things were much nicer in 1939 when nice Mr Hitler and Mr Churchill made the UK a safer a whiter place. 

Why can't these foreigners act more like nice white people?  

Let's get back to the good old days with proper white role models like Fred & Rose West, the Kray Twins, Peter Sutcliffe, Dennis Nielsen, Ian Brady, Moira Hindley, Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Kenneth Noye, Ian Huntley, Harold Shipman, etc.    They never did anything to lower your house prices.  They never stopped me getting a GP appointment. 

We need proper English traditions like Christianity, KFC, Pizza, a Friday night Balti, getting slaughtered on Stella Artois, Adidas tracksuits, Aldi, etc. 

😢

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

So quite a few big cities are seeing trouble. Liverpool being the biggest surprise. How’s Birmingham looking and the West Midlands in general Wolves , Coventry , Walsall etc etc ?

No issues at all as far as I'm aware. You have to remember those towns/cities you mentioned have quite large minority population so there would be quite a bit of retaliation/self defence.  It wouldn't go down well at all.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I doubt they would attempt it in Birmingham city. They would be surrounded by the local communities.  Smethwick, Balsall Heath, Small Heath  Nechells. I'd actually be  surprised if they are the minority in those areas.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â