Racism Part two

Demitri_C

Am I starting to see a trend on Twitter of people reposting claims from those in attendance that they were there peacefully to protest and don’t agree with the violence?

It’s almost as if they are telling people not to judge them personally when some in their group got violent as they’re not all the same 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I wish the term "protestor" wasn't used so much in the media right now.

They're not protestors. 

They are thieving, violent and racist clearings in the woods. 

yep...waaaay beyond a protest now

• Thanks 1

This has been withdrawn apparently but what on earth does she think she was saying and why did she think the use of her office to say it was appropriate.

• Shocked 4

25 minutes ago, bickster said:

This has been withdrawn apparently but what on earth does she think she was saying and why did she think the use of her office to say it was appropriate.

I'd be surprised if that is real but if it is she is going to be in deep shit. Basically she is excusing and legitimising what is happening. 

Edit: I have just realised she is a Tory Police and Crime Commissioner so is more than likely real.

Edited by markavfc40

8 hours ago, bickster said:

Oh my word. This is terrible. What an idiot. EDIT: Oh she's a Tory, makes sense. 

Daily Mail, Telegraph, GB News for a brain. 

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, picicata said:

I'd love to give them all exactly what they want by shipping them all off to their own little island where they could all fight amongst themselves 

Terrorists and Jihadi's? Yeh I agree completley.

35 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

This all harps back to the dark days of the mid 80’s with far right skinheads beating on innocent people. There was no boat immigration then, just hard working Asians making a good life for themselves. Same scum, just different excuses this time. 

You didn't even have to be Asian, they just enjoyed violence. I got a couple of teeth kicked out by a gang of National Front skins in 1982 (two weeks before my wedding). 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

You didn't even have to be Asian, they just enjoyed violence. I got a couple of teeth kicked out by a gang of National Front skins in 1982 (two weeks before my wedding). 

I’ve got some real horror stories as I lived in the same road as a leader of the NF, Robert Ralph. He eventually moved out but not before causing so much upset. He paints out driveway walls on 6 houses with 4 foot writing of racial slurs in white paint which when all the way back to his house and the cops didn’t want to know. He even threatened to burn all our houses down. It’s like living next to Tommy Robinson today 

43 minutes ago, MCU said:

which town were you smashing up yesterday?

1 hour ago, MCU said:

But what are you thoughts on the far right targeting innocent people this weekend. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â