Racism Part two

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Stroll on the football season. At least weekends will have some purpose. 

Can’t wait to have those discussions about booing the knee again. Woo!

Just now, bobzy said:

Can’t wait to have those discussions about booing the knee again. Woo!

And yet Fernandez at Chelsea escapes punishment, but Toney gets half a season ban for gambling. So much for taking the knee.

The defenders of England just smashed a woman in the face with a glass bottle and ran after gashing her face open.. absolute vermin

• Sad 4

He looks so silly having the word 'England' above the UK flag. Also is pretty typical. He's like the Dorian Gray picture of Rees Mogg and other similar Tories. 

• Like 3

Anyway, off ito town. Buses only going part of the way in now. Itf these words removed get in the way of my night out I’m going to be a bit miffed. Not cancelling though or they win

And if they come anywhere near our pub they get their eye wiped by a lot of people 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The state of this guy. He has a tattoo of a swastika on his back and there is a video of someone telling him how British his tattoos are. 

It just amazes me how stupid some people are.

I can smell him from 5,000 miles away 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Anyway, off ito town. Buses only going part of the way in now. Itf these words removed get in the way of my night out I’m going to be a bit miffed. Not cancelling though or they win

And if they come anywhere near our pub they get their eye wiped by a lot of people 

You’re going for a punch up be honest. You’ve got a load of nazis on your manor taking the piss what ya going to do about it 😉

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You’re going for a punch up be honest. You’ve got a load of nazis on your manor taking the piss what ya going to do about it 😉

Quite enjoying a few pints and waiting for my Greek food to turn up sat here with my Polish mates

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â