Racism Part two

Demitri_C

10 minutes ago, choffer said:

It looked worse from the side I'm on, but it turns out most of them are just curious pedestrians and reporters, with about 20-30 EDL dickheads

For context on the scale of this would-be riot, to the left of the photo above, we have a 'beach' in market square with amusement rides and shops, it's currently packed full of families and kids completely oblivious to what's going on.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

'Terrorist scum off our streets' and 'Who the **** is allah' from the teenage scrotes with their faces covered. They've not got a **** clue what happened a week ago 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Thick as mince 🤣

surprised she didn't carry on to comment what a shame it was that that nice boy Leonardo drowned.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Thick as mince 🤣

Absolute morons 

Just now, bickster said:

It seems they gone home in Leeds where the numbers were rather…. One sided.

Not really going well for them this is it.

Yup, they can cause a fuss once or twice, but once decent people get mobilised, the edl lot look a bit pathetic.

There aren't very many of them at all, and what they lack in numbers is paralleled by their intellect. Barely a brain cell between them.

• Like 1

I'm surprised nobody has chimed in that there are bad people on both sides and that these scrotes chanting abuse at Muslims and LGBT people could just as easily be the far left :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Yup, they can cause a fuss once or twice, but once decent people get mobilised, the edl lot look a bit pathetic.

There aren't very many of them at all, and what they lack in numbers is paralleled by their intellect. Barely a brain cell between them.

It really is all it takes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

It really is all it takes

Elections in France gave me hope and I hope America do the same in November. 

Very uplifting to see the good people out there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm surprised nobody has chimed in that there are bad people on both sides and that these scrotes chanting abuse at Muslims and LGBT people could just as easily be the far left :)

Probably taken his kids to the local Turkish barbers for a hair cut

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Thick as mince 🤣

Has someone told karen that the iceberg was white ? 🤣

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I wonder how many decades time it will be when everyone pretty much agrees how badly social media **** up society. 

These kinds of problems and riots happened before social media. Racism was pretty prevalent in the last century too.

If anything I think social media has given a lot more confidence to minorities to gather together and speak up instead of just taking it quietly. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â