Racism Part two

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I see the patriots are out doing their thing again tonight. Bastards.

Then they question why minorities live in the same areas  together rather than integrate. Maybe because it's a lot safer to do so!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

Btw the point of my sob story was to try and explain why you get minority areas that may become racist towards white people. It's a defence mechanism. Still there's no excuse for it.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Nans Against Nazis, or NANs for short is going to be my new band name.

I know it’s Liverpool but that Nan with the red hair must only be in her 30’s 

• Haha 2

**** hell, they've dialled it up a notch, from cars being attacked and burned, they've now set a police station on fire.

More riots booked in for tomorrow, including in my city. I'll be staying far away from that place.

• Shocked 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

**** hell, they've dialled it up a notch, from cars being attacked and burned, they've now set a police station on fire.

More riots booked in for tomorrow, including in my city. I'll be staying far away from that place.

Let's them come to Birmingham and surrounding area and see what happens.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Btw the point of my sob story was to try and explain why you get minority areas that may become racist towards white people. It's a defence mechanism. Still there's no excuse for it.

I don't think anyone would take it as a sob story mate, it's useful to get a perspective like yours, because it doesn't feel like that long ago we had debates almost entirely among middle aged white blokes with one or two claiming racism wasn't really a problem in England :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't think anyone would take it as a sob story mate, it's useful to get a perspective like yours, because it doesn't feel like that long ago we had debates almost entirely among middle aged white blokes with one or two claiming racism wasn't really a problem in England :D 

My story was from over 20 years ago to be fair. As far as I know racism could be non existent in that area now. It still bothers me when I ever have to drive through there. Shit memories.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Most of this lot torching a police station tonight would've been up in arms last week defending an officer's right to kick the shit out of someone for hitting a copper.

Braindead thugs.

Blue Lives Matter (only until we can throw bricks at them and burn their offices).

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â