Racism Part two

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, blandy said:

I can. In 1990 when I was leaving the RAF I did a CAA course to get a license to work on civvy planes. The course was in Bristol. On a Wednesday we finished at lunch time and being summer, went to the pub. After the pub I needed to go buy some shoes so walked into the city centre. I really should not have done. Stones and rocks and abuse and chased by the exclusively black locals.  100% racist. 0/10 WNB

8yyatb.jpg

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jon said:

This thread is comedy gold.  🤣

Thank you Dem, folly, forever 👍

I'm just off to the stables to get my head kicked in by a horse so i can join in ...

Im glad you feel the racism i suffered entertained you.

On that note im out of this thread

Edited by Demitri_C

2 hours ago, bickster said:

So... the acceptable answer to your maybe, you aren't saying it but possibly they do exist but you don't know no go zones is for you to go and give it ago? No?

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Unless you can provide evidence that every road on every city in the UK there is no roads of that nature then you can't say there is or isn't 

2 hours ago, bickster said:

That really isn't the way this works

The onus is on the person to prove something exists not the other way around.

It's practically impossible to prove non-existence.

Or to put it another way, the person making a claim needs to back it up.

It is the way it works - you are failing to agree that there could be neighbours/roads that may not welcome white people. And there probably is others that will not accept non white people.

I dont see how the poster has to back it up? Why does he? You want his friend to join the forum share his opinion with a handful of villtalk posters? Everyone is allowed a opinion whther they agree with you or not.

To summarise as we are getting absolutely nowhere with this debate there is no evidence that they do or dont exist because its impossible data to collect.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

But you can't possibly just throw out these generalisations without at least some kind of evidence - even if ancedotal.  Just name one **** neighbourhood or road.

Just having "an opinion" without anything at all to back it up is exactly how racism starts.

Read the last two pages of two experiences ive given that happened to me

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

So Luton and Rochester are "no-go zones" for whites and blacks respectively?

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man this site at times honestly 

That's the chain of conversation that we've had.  I looked back at the experiences you've given (as you said, in relation to this conversation, that you'd given them) and then ask if these are the no-go zones that you're referring to.

I then get "man this site at times".  What am I misunderstanding here Dem? 

The racist who targeted the police in Southport before getting a brick in the dick has been arrested for allegedly subjecting another patient in hospital to racism - he also allegedly threatened a male family member. Imagine my shock.

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I see the problem now  , these no go zones are in Los Angeles not the UK , no wonder we can't find them 

Not when I was just there. Snowfall was just a TV show 😉

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Reports of a black lad in Hartlepool being assaulted for walking down the street.

I guess this is what people meant about the no-go zones?

I think you are referring to this last night.

Edited by markavfc40

On 30/07/2024 at 21:00, Lichfield Dean said:

Now, assuming this is true, and of course it doesn't excuse the resulting behaviour, but why are they attacking the police when the police found and arrested this guy?

Worrying times though if this really triggers massive anti-muslim violence across the country.

Turns out the guy wasn't even Arab, but a guy with a sick tan:

Man charged with possession of an offensive weapon following incident in Southport

We have charged a man with possession of an offensive weapon following an incident in Southport last night, Tuesday 30 July.

A report was received at 6.50pm that a man was seen with a knife on Eastbank Street.

Officers attended and a man was detained at around 6.55pm, and a knife was recovered.

Jordan Davies, 32, of Portland Street, Southport has been charged with Possession of a knife/blade/sharp pointed article in a public place.

Davies will appear at Wirral Adult Remand Court tomorrow, Thursday 1 August.

Clicky

• Thanks 1

It takes a special kind of idiot to square up to a line of police geared up to deal with trouble and to then ignore clear instructions.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It takes a special kind of idiot to square up to a line of police geared up to deal with trouble and to then ignore clear instructions.

That dude strikes me as being extraordinarily special 

Fair play to this guy, an Imam from Liverpool where the far right are planning a protest outside a mosque tonight. His response is to offer them free food and drinks and a chat about their concerns. It is cracking offer and message but it will almost certainly fall on thick, brain dead ears.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Turns out the guy wasn't even Arab, but a guy with a sick tan:

Clicky

Wow. That's absolutely astonishing. If the rioters were using him as an excuse to attack a mosque and he was a white guy called Jordan Davies, I just have no words...

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Fair play to this guy, an Imam from Liverpool where the far right are planning a protest outside a mosque tonight. His response is to offer them free food and drinks and a chat about their concerns. It is cracking offer and message but it will almost certainly fall on thick, brain dead ears.

Bastards, this was what was feared the other night. There’s a reason they’ve picked this mosque. This is recognised as the first ever Mosque in England

Its named after Abdullah Quilliam whose birth name was William Henry Quilliam, he was a Liverpool solicitor who converted to Islam after a trip to Morocco - yes, he was white! He also converted the Quran into English and converted a considerable number of people to the faith, they were mostly white too, some of them quite prominent people at the time.

There’s another reason too, the main Mosque is in the middle of Toxteth and…

• Thanks 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â