Racism Part two

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What are these no go zones for whites about if they aren't racially defined, do I need to get the crayons out?

Ah no point engaging with you when you make condensing and quite franky arrogant posts like this. 

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ah no point engaging with you when you make condensing and quite franky arrogant posts like this. 

It's not in the guidelines that posts must be of a certain length, nor are people called Francis or Francesca barred from posting regardless of their self importance

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What benefit does he get making it up?

Part one alienate himself and stoke racial hatred on a football based discussion forum for reasons so far unknown but bound to be nefarious

part two is to take back the board for the indigenous Villa people

part three is the ban Welsh people  from posting in the what are you listening to threads

part four invade Poland

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Excitement, chatter with mates, exaggeration to drive home some point about something. I don’t know why.

But Dem, seriously, ask yourself do you believe there are streets in this country where it is literally impossible for me to go? Literally impossible. You are believing there are streets with guards and the postman and the gas engineer and the DPD driver and dog walker, plumber, visiting friend, bin man, are all stopped and turned back if they are white?

The one place that actually got named in some sort half serious attempt to describe such badlands is around the corner from somewhere I’ve regularly gone for a beer. I’ve parked my car there rather than pay the 70p for more central parking. Even the car was white. I don’t know, perhaps it was halal beer and I was being used as bait for other white record collectors.

If this stuff doesn’t get called out, it becomes accepted as true and excitable dimwits end up with a brick to the nuts trying to get ‘there country back’.

Even the car was white 😂

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Excitement, chatter with mates, exaggeration to drive home some point about something. I don’t know why.

But Dem, seriously, ask yourself do you believe there are streets in this country where it is literally impossible for me to go? Literally impossible. You are believing there are streets with guards and the postman and the gas engineer and the DPD driver and dog walker, plumber, visiting friend, bin man, are all stopped and turned back if they are white?

The one place that actually got named in some sort half serious attempt to describe such badlands is around the corner from somewhere I’ve regularly gone for a beer. I’ve parked my car there rather than pay the 70p for more central parking. Even the car was white. I don’t know, perhaps it was halal beer and I was being used as bait for other white record collectors.

If this stuff doesn’t get called out, it becomes accepted as true and excitable dimwits end up with a brick to the nuts trying to get ‘there country back’.

Its a very difficult question to answer as i havent been to every street in the UK. That might not be a popular answer and might seem like i am ducking the question. But there are areas in the world such Compton where you cant go down certain streets or neighbourhoods where something wont happen to you. There may be areas like this in UK i have no idea. I do think when he said inpossible though he wasnt meaning it literally. 

And can i be clear i am not saying any race. If you look back at my posts i havent spoken about muslim areas, white areas, none. I am speaking a as a whole.

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's not in the guidelines that posts must be of a certain length, nor are people called Francis or Francesca barred from posting regardless of their self importance

What on earth are you on about 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I took @Stevo985 to be saying the end of religion isn’t a bad thing , I don’t think he’s advocating the end of Christianity in favour of another religion in the Uk

Correct. I'm not as anti religion as some. I grew up in a religious family. I see the benefits it can have from a cocmmunity point of view.

But I think the more people stop making decisions based on religion, particularly in terms of how a country is run/governed, the better

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its a very difficult question to answer as i havent been to every street in the UK. That might not be a popular answer and might seem like i am ducking the question. But there are areas in the world such Compton where you cant go down certain streets or neighbourhoods where something wont happen to you. There may be areas like this in UK i have no idea. I do think when he said inpossible though he wasnt meaning it literally. 

And can i be clear i am not saying any race. If you look back at my posts i havent spoken about muslim areas, white areas, none. I am speaking a as a whole.

I haven't... maybe...  Compton????? .....No idea...

Not literally? Is it figurative language then? Answer - No.

What on earth are you saying? You're trying to say something whilst completely not saying it, denying even saying it?

W

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Unless you were with him when he experienced it and was made to feel that way how can you determine whether its true or not? Are you suggesting he is making it up?

I'm not saying @Follyfoot made it up, because he didn't experience it. He said his friend told him.

If his friend told him that there are DEFINITELY areas where it is IMPOSSIBLE to enter as a white christian, then I'm not suggesting he's making it up, I'm stating categorically that he's making it up. Those areas do not exist

If Folly actually meant something completely different, which he seems to be backpedalling towards, then I have no idea whether it was made up unless he tells us what he actually meant

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

I haven't... maybe...  Compton????? .....No idea...

Not literally? Is it figurative language then? Answer - No.

What on earth are you saying? You're trying to say something whilst completely not saying it, denying even saying it?

W

🙄

Its quite clear what i have said in the post. Not sure why i need to expand any further on the post but again just for you

There may be areas like this in UK i have no idea.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm not saying @Follyfoot made it up, because he didn't experience it. He said his friend told him.

If his friend told him that there are DEFINITELY areas where it is IMPOSSIBLE to enter as a white christian, then I'm not suggesting he's making it up, I'm stating categorically that he's making it up. Those areas do not exist

Thanks for clarifying 👍 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

🙄

Its quite clear what i have said in the post. Not sure why i need to expand any further on the post but again just for you

There may be a cheese mine in Cornwall, I have no idea

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I always find it funny when people mention all these racist, anti-white places are bad at night time, in the dark.

If people are going to be racist, they don't wait until it's 1am and think "right guys, time to go attack some honkeys" and yet I imagine (and only imagine, because I'm white British) that those people on this forum who are not white will have likely experienced racism just as a casual day-to-day affair.  Not 1am in a rough area, just... 4pm, walking down a road.

And, of course, racism is not reserved for white people to use.  There will absolutely be some racists in the UK who are anti-white.  However, (and, again, speaking from my own experience only because I'm white British) I have only ever heard racial slurs toward non-white friends of mine - and even strangers - rather than any racial slurs toward me.  As with the above, I reckon if you asked those people on this forum who are white if they've experienced racism towards them, it will have happened to a minority rather than a majority.  I've been mugged in rough areas, I've been intimidated by chavs of varying skin colours, but I've never had to deal with racism.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Compton?????

I see the problem now  , these no go zones are in Los Angeles not the UK , no wonder we can't find them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What on earth are you on about 

I believe you meant condescending not condensing , he was having a little harmless  fun at your use of Demglish :) 

Edited by tonyh29

2 hours ago, bickster said:

There may be a cheese mine in Cornwall, I have no idea

Maybe you can go and have a look and report back your findings to those that care.

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I believe you meant condescending nor condensing , he was having a little harmless  fun at your use of Demglish :) 

He meant neither of those words?  :D 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â