Racism Part two

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

The claim wasn’t whether I’d be welcome, it was impossible to enter.

I’m not quite so dumb to think everywhere is nice, I’ve been to Merthyr. I’ve been to Luton plenty of times, and Croydon, Brixton, Wolverhampton, Sandbach, and any number of other areas. Part of my job involves mooching around these places.

I have been confronted plenty of times. Usually, clearly by people that have mental problems. I was accused of being an undercover cop in Dalston, I was a government spy in Wolverhampton. A guy wanted to fight me in one town cos I looked happy. I’ve never ever ever been told to leave an area because I was white. No experience even close to that. I’ve done a lot of towns.

They ain't got metal.problems chap 😂

My sense is such areas wouldn’t care for outsiders as much as than anything.

My guess would be if a white person had lived there for 30 years and was a familiar face among the community, the non white population might not necessarily welcome them over for Sunday dinner, but they’d be accepted as being part of the community.

Equally, a strange white face will probably stand out more, so yes they might be a more prominent, potential target. But as Ruge says, that same threat likely applies to a non white face who is unfamiliar to the area. If a black kid is walking through an unfamiliar estate with a pair of expensive trainers or a really nice smart phone, I’m not sure it’s a given he’s keeping those trainers or phone substantially more than his white counterpart. Maybe a bit more likely, I’ll concede, but still not completely without risk.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

@chrisp65 must just be ard then. As he bet ya £500 he go anywhere.

I’ll await his arrival in Arch Street. Crazy Steve who shoots the pigeons will see he’s ok 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But the thing i find with this forum certain posters will take a word like in this case "impossible" for gospel. I dont think he literally meant impossible 

It’s regular language for people that spend too much time circling the rabbit hole.

Someone will be along with the great replacement conspiracy next. 

• Like 1

On the 'well he didn't mean it literally point', I also think it's somewhat telling that the original point was challenged and at no point over the following posts did @Follyfoot actually try to soften the message with 'well of course not literally', if anything he dug in

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But the thing i find with this forum certain posters will take a word like in this case "impossible" for gospel. I dont think he literally meant impossible 

He said there are DEFINITELY areas where it is IMPOSSIBLE to enter as a white Christian. It was very definitive. 

That is a million miles away from feeling a bit uncomfortable as a white person or experiencing racism against white people. 

Not a single person has denied the latter. Only the former. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

On the 'well he didn't mean it literally point', I also think it's somewhat telling that the original point was challenged and at no point over the following posts did @Follyfoot actually try to soften the message with 'well of course not literally', if anything he dug in

Probably couldn't be arsed. 

• Haha 1

People are scared of some crazy shit considering the REALLY crazy shit that's coming for the following generations.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He said there are DEFINITELY areas where it is IMPOSSIBLE to enter as a white Christian. It was very definitive. 

That is a million miles away from feeling a bit uncomfortable as a white person or experiencing racism against white people. 

Not a single person has denied the latter. Only the former. 

The white Christian is losing ground it seems in this country . And yes I’m aware the main reason for that is because people are turning away from religion and the church . 

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The white Christian is losing ground it seems in this country . And yes I’m aware the main reason for that is because people are turning away from religion and the church . 

Birmingham is soon to be the Islamic centre of Britain when they finally get the funding gor this.

https://icob.uk/

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Kicking off in Downing Street tonight. Using the stabbing of children to preach their right wing racist rhetoric. Stopping the boats wouldn't have stopped the attack yesterday given the attacker was born in Cardiff. 

I'd be confident plenty of those involved in attacking Police over the last two nights will have been complaining about the police being attacked at Manchester Airport a week ago.

100%.

they'd probably argue that the police in manchester were the good guys, "helping to take back there [sic] country"

not like those leftie woke coppers in westminister and southport

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Birmingham is soon to be the Islamic centre of Britain when they finally get the funding gor this.

I walked past this the other day. Looks cool as **** if they can ever build it. That area is a bit of a shithole so would smarten the place up for sure

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Yes there will be cities that are more Islamic than any other faith. That shouldn’t be happening in Britain but white  British people contribute to this also . 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â